• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1943 AF days for me!
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Well it's still gotta be Sunday somewhere in the world, so shouting out LOUD AND PROUD - another Sober Sunday done and dusted and on day 220 for me today!! Who woulda thought? Yay ME!!! inkele:
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
        302 days.
        (So delighted to write this, in my dream just before I woke earlier , I drank and was even posting here back on day one, I was so upset when I woke up:egad
        Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
        Wrapping up my 7th week on day 49. Marvellous.
        Originally posted by Soft Focus
        'nother week for me
        Originally posted by scottish lass View Post
        142 - up today, way too early - ran a quick 5K at a winery, free pours afterwards and not tempted
        What a way I have come to a) be up at 5:15 on a Sunday of my own desire; b) running 5K's and c) passing on free (good) wine!!!
        So grateful to be here - with all that that means!
        Happy sober Sunday all
        Just wanted to add that it's good to see more and more posting on this thread each week and especially people who haven't yet chalked up years (although Mary is close) and thousands of days AF. Just so others who are NOT years into their sobriety know that you can shout out LOUD AND PROUD no matter whether you're in your first week or your 10th year of sobriety. Each and every day counts. Each and every Sober Sunday means another week sober and that is an achievement to be proud of no matter what stage you are at in your sobriety. Congrats to each and every one of us/you !!!
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

2228 Days
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Working...
          X