Mick has 4 Years Alcohol Free today 4th July 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mick has 4 Years Alcohol Free today 4th July 2016

Congratulations Mick, keep showing us how its done, you lovely man. Enjoy your cake day.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

WELL DONE MICHAEL !!!!! :yay:
    Your own Independence Day - the day you gained freedom from the scourge of alcohol !!!!

Mick.jpg

Comment

Congrats Mick, four years, that is fantastic!!!!:welldone:

Comment

Congratulations - well done you
        AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

YEEHAW Mick. Your very own independence day!!!
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Congratulations, Mick, and thank you for all you do to help others who want to gain and keep this glorious freedom. Love, NS

Comment

Congratulations Mick!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Congratulations Mick and a big thank you for staying here and giving us our morning brew,love you
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Worth repeating

Comment

Mick,
                    It doesnt get much better than this! Seeing someone that came in behind you and watching him grow and flourish is priceless. You seem to gain strength from helping others and it has made you a rockstar around here! You are absolutely selfless in your work on MWO.
                    I know those jokes and personal notes to everyone you write each day dont just appear, They take thoughtful consideration and time to compose. THANK YOU for getting us started every single day. You are our hero today and every day. I am so proud of the sober man you have become. Job done! Congratulations!

4 more years!!!
                    :rara::rara::rara::rara:
                    Byrdie
                    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Congratulations on 4 years AF, one day is a mountain to most of us so 4 years is the most amazing feat and challenge for the rest of us, you are a true star and i love ya lots xx
                      I am too big and too small and too much and not enough and too frightened to change and too sad to stay the same

Comment

:woohoo2::woohoo2::woohoo2::woohoo2:
                        Congratulations Mick, fantastic achievement and thanks for sticking around.
                        Last edited by IamMary; July 4, 2016, 01:27 PM.
                        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

CONGRATS ON 4 YEARS AF MICK!!!!

We love you & appreciate your sense of humor!
                          You put a lot of effort in to keeping the Daily thread going & interesting, thanks

Have fun on your Italian adventure

Lav
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09
                          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Congrats Mick, celebrating your personal freedom from alcohol on the US Independence Day. Thanks fir all you post here, helping to keep it all going.
                            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Hiya folks thank you to each and every one of you for taking the time to post..it actually means quite a lot to me. ..on to year 5...:hug:
                              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                              X