No announcement yet.

Express your Gratitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm grateful for all of the missteps I've avoided, since my brain is no longer awash in alcohol.

Comment

Grateful, for Apples technology. Had a wonderful two hour visit with our kids using face time. :heartbeat:

Also grateful for our Vitamix. Hoping, more smoothies will aid in healing. :love:

Comment

I'm grateful for a lovely 3 day weekend where I could take it easy, sew some hearts for Valentine's Day and hang with my son and dog.

Comment

Tonight I'm grateful for a great weekend
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'm grateful for going thru boxes of old memories.
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I am grateful that I put the time in to come here as I get more out of it than I put in, that could be me being selfish to :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Grateful for my valentine, my husband of 19 years. My family's rock and our biggest supporter.

And grateful, too, for the clear-headed mornings - one of my favorite things is always knowing I'm not going to feel like crap in the morning!

Comment

I am grateful for being in a clear head space in what decisions I shall make.

Comment

I'm grateful for my husband Joe for being there for me every step of the way

Comment

Tonight I'm grateful for Bubba, and her showing me what unconditional love is all about...
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I am grateful .

Comment

Today I am grateful for an unexpected office day (instead of an all day meeting) which will greatly help to reduce my stress and catch up.

Comment

Grateful for more energy.

Comment

Tonight I'm grateful for all the work Zack does for us, he was right on top of things today...

Comment

Grateful for making a decision that's been shelved for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X