Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Express your Gratitude

Originally posted by Slo View Post
    I’m grateful that I’m going to be a grandma! I found out yesterday!
    Congratulations Slo!!!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

That’s fantastic news [MENTION=19596]Slo[/MENTION]! One more reason to stick on the path of sobriety!

I’m grateful for quiet Friday evenings, sitting on the deck with a good book.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Grateful Vegas is relatively free of natural disasters.

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I’m grateful for Bubba’s apple oatmeal crunch with a spoon or two of sea salt caramel ice cream on top!
          Last edited by abcowboy; July 6, 2019, 08:18 PM.
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I’m grateful for this extended family vacation together, and also grateful that it ends tomorrow.
            Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

[MENTION=19596]Slo[/MENTION]....congrats on becoming a grandma!

Grateful that I crushed the urges for a glass of wine yesterday!

Comment

Grateful for dinner last night with hubs even though we had to leave early cuz I'm the allergy Queen

Comment

I’m grateful to be home now! The first day or two of being around all that drinking but not participating was fine, but I found four days of it in a row to be wearing me thin.

Comment

Grateful for a clear head even though I slept wrong and my neck is on fire,at least it's just from sleeping weird and not passing out in a weirdo position

Comment

I’m grateful for a good electric start, walk behind, self-propelled lawnmower!!

Comment

Grateful my neck pain is gone today!

Comment

I’m grateful my neck ache & stiffness is gone today too! Now that I’m home, I’m back to my routine of doing my online stretching program, so it’s stretched out and cracked back into place now! It was giving me a chronic low-grade headache.

Comment

Same here Slo! I think I have a slight cold too but I'm grateful I feel better today so far than I did yesterday

Comment

I’m grateful for a 3-week break from my mother. The annual extended family gathering resulted in me having to listen to her gossip about me to her partner yet again, as per usual. Now I won’t have to interface with her again until intense forced togetherness at my daughter’s wedding later this month.

Comment

Grateful for air conditioning after a 90 degree & humid day yesterday! How DID people keep going in the past without it?! The humid heat is so draining. And [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION], hopefully it helps your allergies from the Vegas dust too.

Comment

Working...
                                X