No announcement yet.

Express your Gratitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so so grateful that after all these years of failed starts and falls into the depths finally something inside has clicked. I am finished or should I say just starting my life again, because I am worth more than what I have been doing to myself for far too long.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I'm grateful that I can spend time with my kids and g-son and have a good time with them
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I am grateful to be able to help people at a moment's notice and not be secretly resenting them for interfering with my selfish, solo drinking.

Comment

Tonight I'm grateful for the members of MWO. Without y'all I wouldn't be where I am today, 2 years sober...
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I am grateful for my wonderful family and my friends here on MWO.
            AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

I am so grateful to be surrounded by like minded people who have the same gaols & struggles I have and can so relate to me. I am grateful to you all.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I too am grateful for all the people on this forum and for everyone who is helping me to continue in sobriety!
                One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

Congratulations on 2 years AF, Cowboy!

I'm grateful that so many people truly have found their ways out without compromising their privacy, for those that needed that - like me (or spending 1000s of $$$$ )!

Comment

NS yes, I too have kept my cherished privacy, and I am grateful.
                    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

I'm grateful for the Newbies Nest Roll Call thread, and for the daily accountability and mutual cheerleading it provided during my first year.

Comment

I'm grateful for my husband who has been incredibly supportive throughout this whole shift in my life.

Comment

Tonight I'm grateful for mild temperatures, sunshine, and finally getting around to some much needed house repairs before Bubba hired one of the local plumbers to do it lol
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I am grateful for being able to babysit my niece tonight without having to worry about how and when I could sneak in drinking. I will be forever grateful for never having to hide my drinking again. I can't even imagine how I ever had the energy to hide my drinking, it was so much work!! So much easier to just be sober.
                            AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

I am grateful for having woken up in a more positive mood!
                              One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

I am grateful it is very sunny here today... it fills me with strength.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X