No announcement yet.

Express your Gratitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am grateful for all the love in my life.
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Grateful its Sunday and I can lay around
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I am grateful for my Golden retriever puppy and my cat. They make life so happy for me no matter what is happening.
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

I am grateful that, at least for today, I am not feeling the weight of my own expectations. I am grateful that for today the sun is shining and I have no where else I need to be.
          “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
          Newbies Nest Roll Call
          Toolbox
          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

As I wrote this in the Nest, I realized what I'm most grateful for today:
            I'm so grateful to be done living a lie. I think that, more than the alcohol itself, was killing me.

Comment

I'm grateful for a sunny day here, too, Mario. Need to convert some Vitamin D and get some fresh air!

Comment

Today I am so grateful for the internet, what a wonderful resource!

Through it I have found the most wonderful breathwork teacher. Next month I have a 4 day 3Ps seminar/workshop

I also found the works of Graham Hancock....fascinating stuff. I am feeling very blessed.

Onwards and upwards

Comment

This morning I am grateful to have found a whole new life in meditation.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I am grateful for being able to cycle 40 km despite medical challenges. Life is good!!
                    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

I'm grateful to be eagerly preparing to go to the Women's March in DC this weekend rather than desperately trying to figure out how to get out of it because as it draws near, I'd start panicking about not being able to drink when and as much as I'd want.

Comment

NS, would love to be going. I am grateful for how the sober days turned into months and then years. I was able to enjoy my gd's birthday party yesterday and not worry about hangovers, hiding and lies.

Thank you for this new thread.
                        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I am grateful for having a great job, wonderful co-workers and a wonderful boss.
                          AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

I'm grateful for the activity at my bird feeders, including squirrels. This is the first winter of my retirement, my first chance to just watch and enjoy them. I out-witted the squirrels today, they may win tomorrow.
                            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Tonight I'm grateful that I still love my job, my customers, and going to work each day..
                              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I am grateful that though the alarm wakes me earlier than I like, that I do wake and am able to revel in the warmth of the sheets for just another 30 minutes. Life is blissful for those extra 30 minutes.
                                "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                                “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
                                X