Paulysville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paulysville

Kale sucks,I've tried dressing it up every way there is too bitter Pav,I'm still around, just in the abs section, thanks for checking in on me I'm still up and down,still worried about my parents my dad's not answering his phone and my mom's texts are brief,worries me but I figure they're probably like me and just processing things still,I'm glad I have this place to "talk" it out,its been a source of support for me as my hubs and kids can only do so much listening, they're stressed too...in other news trying to eat better is always kinda nice the first day but I put hubs in charge of dinner and he's making some healthy chicken and veg crap,who is this imposter!?I had chicken and veg for lunch,gets old fast I want BBQ or tacos
    Last edited by paulywogg; June 10, 2017, 04:30 PM.
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly, its Techie here. I not a huge fan of kale. However, baked, with EEVO and salt? Hope you are good. Love the thread!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi Pauly, obviously your Mom and Dad live apart, but where do your other siblings live? Sorry if you've explained this before and I've misunderstood it. Are either of your M & D alone or do they both have siblings nearby?
        Last edited by Glass Half Empty; June 11, 2017, 06:59 AM.
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

All of my sibs live in the same small town as my mom and dad Glassy,makes me very grateful they have each other close,told my mom it was my sisters birthday on Friday and I got her a nightshirt,my poor mom didn't even know what date it was I made the mistake of watching my brother's rap video on YouTube last night,was so sad to see him and how different he was back then broke down in tears of course,I wonder if he would have gotten famous how different his life would have been? More than likely worse cuz addiction still would have been an issue and more money for more drugs,who the fuck knows.

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi Pauly. Hope you have a great week!
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hey Pauly - sending you lots of hugs.
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Pauly, I can only imagine that celebrity would have made things happen much, much faster. Anyway honey, try not to dwell on what might have happened. And also please don't think you're responsible for the rest of your family. You need and deserve as much love and support as they do. I hope we can go some small way to providing it for you. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                Last edited by Glass Half Empty; June 11, 2017, 11:59 PM.
                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Dearest Pauly, what an immense and wonderful thread you have here -- thank you for your honest emotions and willingness to share -- you help us all to heal --

Hugs headed your way ----

Comment

Nothing new to report from Paulysville,still getting through AF,practicing patience,positive mindset,exercise, etc,been reading Reddit a lot just cuz people crack me up and you know some of the peeps who like to dabble in some heavier drugs are scared shitless of alcohol and the effect it has on the body,I guess I never thought too much about it before,I knew it was bad of course but if it scares those people then it must be bad,, had a vivid dream last night,it was early in the morning and I was at my dads house and I was walking down the stairs to Jon's basement room,the TV was on some morning news show,the sun was still down,I was walking to turn the TV off but I was scared that I was gonna see Jon's ghost so I closed my eyes and went back upstairs and woke up for reals,dream was kind of creepy, I guess my subconscious knows he's really gone cuz at first my dreams were of all of us together still,this one I knew he was gone,I'm very proud of my mom,she's been working her job at LaQuinta (she got that job just in time I think) plus taking on some cleaning jobs in peoples houses to keep busy,yes she drinks in the evening to deal but I'm just glad she's hasn't lost herself in drinking, sitting in the house crying all day,that was one of my biggest fears in this cuz it sounds like thats what you know who(me) would do,off to work and a big fluffy donut,amazing the happiness a maple bar brings

Comment

Yo Pauly.

Hope work was cruisey and you have an easy rest of the week. :happy2:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Just saying hi Pauly. You are doing really well with staying off the booze honey. :happy2:

Comment

Hi pauly, thinking of you today. :heartbeat: Sending peace and strength - AG

Comment

Hi Pauly. Thinking of you!

Comment

Thanks Techie always a treat to see you mom got Jon's ashes back today,she's not answering her phone cuz I'm sure she's emotional, yesterday she was talking about how he's not really passed just out hitchhiking somewhere, I'm afraid getting his ashes back broke through her denial

Comment

Sending strength to you and your family, Pauly.

Comment

Working...
                                X