Paulysville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paulysville

:hug: Aw, Pauly! Thoughts and prayers to you, girl! Kell and baby too!
    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Please update us on how they are doing.
      Also, update us on how you are doing.
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hope things are okay, for everyone...
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Pauly thinking of you guys from across the pond.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Thinking of you Pauly, hope everyone's OK.

Comment

Pauly-I hope Kell and the baby are OK. Thinking of you.:hug:

Comment

Kell and baby are fine,she rear ended a guy pretty hard and they admitted her just to keep an eye on them,she got home last night thank God!! I'm not sure how I'm doing,drinking always just makes me sick dunno the pull it has on me
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

So grateful they are ok. :hug:

No more alcohol my dear friend. Stop now :heartbeat:
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

pauly, you've had one of these "never rains, it :heartbeat:just pours", I think that's how you say it. Anyway don't continue on this destructive path.

Thank all that is holy that Kell and the baby are good.
                    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Pauly, sorry to hear about this!

Please don't continue drinking - it never ever makes anything better.
                      Kell is going to need your support now & in the future with the new baby & Louie too. Put a stop to the self pity, it's harmful to you & everyone depending on you :hug:

Complete surrender is necessary now, you will never win the battle with AL. No of us can win, kick AL to the curb!
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Pauly that must have been so incredibly scary for you. I'm very glad Kell and the baby are OK.

This year has been absolute hell for you but there are only 2 more months of it left, so hang in there. I'm sure 2018 will be much happier for you - you'll have the birth of a new baby and I'm sure lots of other good things will be coming your way.

Also, I know you're really disappointed that you've been drinking over recent events but don't discount how far you've come. You're still doing way better than you could have a few years ago, and you're growing and learning all the time.

Thinking of you sweetie. xxxxxx
                        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Pauly, so grateful Kell and baby are OK, so many people need you and love you! I know you can get back on the AF path, hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

Yo Pauly!

Big cheesy waves from G-dude.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

:hug:
                              Pauly

Comment

Yo Pauly, you on the same work schedule or has it changed?

Don't worry too much on getting your head around things, just think about today...:hug:
                                Last edited by abcowboy; October 28, 2017, 08:46 AM.
                                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X