May-0 drink days
    June-2 drink days
    July-7 drink days (dumbass!)
    August-0 drink days
    September-0 drink days
    October-0 drink days
    November-0 drink days
    December-0 drink days
    Progress for sure, probably not a win according to this site but a definite improvement from last year and the years previous, I'm working on it
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Re: Paulysville

I would call it a win, Pauly, and hold my head high. I'm so happy for you. I hope you are very proud of yourself. All the best to you for the 2020 you want and deserve. xx, NS

Comment

LOVE it!! Way to go, Pauly! You are definitely finding your way out. Keep it up!

Comment

Pauly - Happy New Year and huge congrats on your record. I call it a success. Well done!!!
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Ah smashing Pauly...you are doing great...truly great...xxxx
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

You've only drunk 11 days out of 365, and nothing at all for months now. That is a huge success. Ask your liver how much better it feels about that

Onwards and upwards, girl!
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh Pauly, you are the best. I was wondering the other day how long you had been sober for and look at you go. I am proud of you and i hope you are proud of yourself. You are a treasure on the nest and much valued. No more exercising when drinking for you girl! :sohappy:
                AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Originally posted by available View Post
                  Oh Pauly, you are the best. I was wondering the other day how long you had been sober for and look at you go. I am proud of you and i hope you are proud of yourself. You are a treasure on the nest and much valued. No more exercising when drinking for you girl! :sohappy:
                  Yea that was a dumb idea haha! Thanks to you all,defo better than last year when I think I drank 47 days or something and I felt like I was making progress but not the kind I wanted,still too much wasted time,even the 11 days this year feels like too much wasted time,the holidays were brutal(in a way) to get thru,rose colored glasses and memories of past drunken Christmases sounded good some days but I know now the reality of how it REALLY is! Lies,all lies.
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Definitely a win according to this site!! You are doing great, Pauly. Thanks for sharing your win!
                    Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

That's awesome, Pauly! Great job รท)

Comment

Kudos to you Pauly!!!!:welldone:

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg
                          Progress for sure, probably not a win according to this site but a definite improvement from last year and the years previous, I'm working on it
                          11 days out of 365 is a win anytime, any place, Pauly!! And your attitude is right as well, progress! I compare sobriety to a game of golf, you're not trying to beat someone else, you're trying to better your own score, so tee up the ball and see if you can't par the course this year!
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                            2019 recap
                            January-0 drink days
                            February-2 drink days
                            March-0 drink days
                            April-0 drink days
                            May-0 drink days
                            June-2 drink days
                            July-7 drink days (dumbass!)
                            August-0 drink days
                            September-0 drink days
                            October-0 drink days
                            November-0 drink days
                            December-0 drink days
                            Freakin Raaaawk STAR! :thumbsup:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Fantastic!!!!! That is absolutely wonderful. :yay::welldone:

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

[MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION].......you know you're a joy to be around, you tell it like it is and I'm glad your here. Sendng pats on the back and :applouse: to you our, Pauly.
                                Last edited by JackieClaire; January 7, 2020, 04:37 AM.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X