Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paulysville

Proud of you Pauly.
    Covid is like sobriety, one day at a time, that is all we can do. There is no finish line in either one.
    Your spanish would sound way better than mine, i have none!
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

You're sounding strong Pauly, it may nor feel it at times, but we can. Keep on.

Comment

Hah, Pauly. I was trying to learn Spanish with duo lingo, too. It is tough! I also got bored with the app but maybe I'll pick it up again.

Look at that streak of 00000000000s! Keep it going!

Comment

Happy birthday Pauly!

I love speaking Spanish. I text in it a lot. You pick it up quickly with repetition, like anything.
          Big waves!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy Birthday, Pauly
            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Oops been forgetting to post my non drinking log
              January=0 drinkin days
              February=0 drinkin days
              March=4 drinkin days
              April=0 drinkin days
              May=0 drinkin days
              June=0 drinkin days
              July=0 drinkin days
              August=0 drinkin days
              September= 0 drinkin days
              October=0 drinkin days
              What a weirdo election we're going thru right now, who knew it would be so close? I'm not excited about either of them so I'm trying to stay neutral but what a couple of anxious days here anyways, Halloween came and went we just made our own fun since not that many kids came by, sat in the garage and I sang 80's music that came on the radio Strange time in life that's for sure.
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly, you should be very, very proud of yourself. You are doing fantastically even in these very strange times!!! Keep it up, girl!!
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

My 2020 log
                  January=0 drinkin days
                  February=0 drinkin days
                  March=4 drinkin days in a row.
                  April=0 drinkin days
                  May=0 drinkin days
                  June=0 drinkin days
                  July=0 drinkin days
                  August=0 drinkin days
                  September=0 drinkin days
                  October=0 drinkin days
                  November=4 drinkin days in a row.
                  December=0 drinkin days

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

You killed 2021! Great job!💪

Comment

Go, Pauly! That's a lot of no drinking days!

Comment

HUGE strides, Pauly!!!
                        Last edited by techie; January 4, 2021, 12:15 PM.
                        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Well done Paulywogg!
                          Last edited by stirly-girly; January 4, 2021, 12:46 PM.
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

My dad found my little sister had passed in her sleep yesterday, poor Christina 36 years old with a heart of gold like most people who have downs syndrome are, she was always so quick to give a hug and just full of love, I'm just out of my body right now with grief, I'm not going up there right away which makes me feel like I'm weird but I feel like I just did this when Jon died and I can't replay that again, plus covid is still a worry, my daughter is angry at me for not wanting to dash up there, thinks I'm selfish but I told her I can't say goodbye to Christina she's already gone, I can be there for my dad and mom and other siblings but I just can't right now. Was really hoping for a good 2021 but it ain't looking to great

Comment

Oh my dear Pauly! I am so, so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how you are feeling right now. You do what you feel is right for yourself. Your mom and dad have each other and it sounds like other siblings that are geographically closer. They can help each other heal. Perhaps if you have a little time to process this, you'll be able to go then. :hug: Prayers for you and your dear little sister and all your family.
                              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Pauly I am so so sorry for your loss..you do what's right for you..everyone needs to deal with sadness in their own way..not be told to do this or that...I'm thinking of you at this awful awful time...may Christina rest in peace xxx
                                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Working...
                                X