• Show
Clear All

Re: Paulysville

((((((((((Pauly))))))))
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Quiet on the steppers thread and so I happened upon you all here. Hope your brothers ok Pauly

Comment

Sometimes I worry I hijack other threads. Actually, I worry about it a lot. Cool, you are doing well. Being personal is important. Ramble all you want! I ramble for hours to people (family) that tolerate it. Use the forum for what you need it for.
        "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Pauly, sorry to hear about your brother missing. Hope he is found pretty quickly. Just wanted to encourage you on your limiting your smokes, that is how I quit, just kept smoking less and less till it was not worth it to have one or two and quit. You will do it when you are ready. You are a warrior.

Comment

They found my brother dead in a cave in the mountain above his house,he shot himself, on my way there now
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Ah, so sorry to hear Pauly!!! Take care my friend, thoughts and prayers to you and your family!!!
              Last edited by abcowboy; May 26, 2017, 10:03 PM.
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Oh F***********

I'm so very very sorry honey.
                :heartbeat:
                Last edited by Glass Half Empty; May 26, 2017, 10:18 PM.
                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Oh Pauly. i am sorry to hear that. :hug:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                    They found my brother dead in a cave in the mountain above his house,he shot himself, on my way there now
                    pauly thoughts are with you ....look after yourself :hug:
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Pauly - my thoughts are with you. Much love to you & your family. (((((((((((Pauly)))))))))))
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

This is so sad Pauly and my thoughts are with you. How very shocking and it will be tough in the days ahead. You are a strong and loving lady and please take care.Much love XX

Comment

Pauly, sending you light and strength at this saddest of times. :hug:
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm so very sorry to hear of your brother's loss. You & your family will be in my thoughts at this very difficult time x
                            To see a world in a grain of sand
                            And a heaven in a wildflower.
                            Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
                            And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Paula, I am so sorry!!! How shocked and devastated you must all be. Praying for you and your family in this most difficult time. Please take care of yourself:hug:

Comment

Dear Pauly, :hug: I am so, so, sorry to hear about your brother's sudden and tragic passing. What a horrific shock...and when someone takes their own life, there are always so many unanswered questions and no closure. Please know I am praying for you and will keep you close to me today. I sent you an email, too. Reach out to any of us at any time...we are all here for you.

Sending you much love and comfort,

Rusty

Comment

Working...
                                X