One Step at a Time - Dry (And Healthy, Self-Caring) July 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One Step at a Time - Dry (And Healthy, Self-Caring) July 2018

It is here before we know it. I just turned this on so there would be something on for Mom. Then I got hooked. LOL

Had a lovely dip in the pool. Trying to be careful in the sun. My nose still looks bad from the little skin cancer last year. Don't want to make that worse.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

So what are you going to be for Halloween? I almost wrote CHristmas right there. LOL
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Something scary this year Nora,I was Cinderella's fairy godmother last year and that was kinda boring+my glitter kept getting everywhere,Lou is still debating too haha
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Sounds like fun. We used to always go all out for Halloween. Scary music, dry ice, black light - fun. Maybe we should do that again this year.
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

[MENTION=19302]Lizann[/MENTION] - what day is Mark leaving? I'm sure it's hard on all of you for him to be leaving when your Dad is so ill. :hug:
            Last edited by NoraC; July 15, 2018, 07:18 PM.
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi guys! Mark is leaving on Friday. We had a little cake for him today at the church BBQ. He's pretty much all packed. He will be staying in company housing for two weeks. He is hoping to hear back about the apartment he picked tomorrow. This last minute stuff makes me nuts!
              [MENTION=9757]NoraC[/MENTION]. I have actually thought about the crash after this crisis is over. I'll be honest, im scared. I imagine I will have lots more time on my hands and that's not a good thing for me. Not sure how I can preparpre myself, but I am aware.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
              Last edited by Lizann; July 15, 2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

I think you'll be fine Liz,you're going in prepared and I'm sure you'll find lots to keep busy with

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
                  Happy Sunday/Monday -

The neighbors 2 houses down are still working on their house. It has been over a year now of daily construction. I am over it to be quite honest. Let's have a quiet Sunday morning. Ok - enough belly-aching. Gee whiz. I don't know what's wrong with me. I obviously am grumpy. LOL

Thanks for letting me vent everyone. I have downloaded a learn Spanish audiobook. I took 2 years in high school about 45 years ago. So, it shouldn't be a problem should it? LOL Actually, it is a very good idea for her to learn Spanish first. C has been working on learning it since before they got pregnant. I should have been working on it too.

We went and got donuts for breakfast. Ouch - my stomach. And I only had 2 small bites. Nothing like just a bite of pure sugar in the morning. [ATTACH=CONFIG]4309[/ATTACH]
                  Neighbour next door did that for a year, every day, starting at 6am (illegal) then pulled asbestos out without protection, cigarette in one hand pulling at the sheets.
                  These are the neighbourhood complainers???
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by bird View Post
                    Hi all,
                    N....Briget, great on day 5. Must be getting the good sleep again by now huh? And yes, I have rented for many years. Been in this same ramshackle trailer for 15 years now. An old friend passed and left me his house and some money, so I am moving on. My girls at university now......b
                    Fantastic [MENTION=2634]bird[/MENTION], goof for you. We all need our special haven.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi all,
                      Getting caught up. Heading out to meet up with the estate executor to talk about stuff since I am moving soon. Watched a movie about sugar last night that scared us. Really frightened dd1 as she eats sugar like crazy...I'lll be back later. Happy Monday to all!!

Comment

Happy Monday from me too,will be back later just hoping we all have a great AF day!

Comment

Happy MAE

It is 6:30 am and off to work. Have a fantastic day or night wherever you may be.
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good Afternoon and Middle of the Night (for Glassie and Bridge),

At work here...have a 2.5 hour commute to work tomorrow so will not have time to post tomorrow morning. I hope everyone is having or had a happy AF Monday.

Comment

I just wanted to let people know. Liz's Dad passed away today.

Sending you love & prayers my friend. :hug:
                              Last edited by NoraC; July 16, 2018, 08:06 PM.
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I seen that Nora,,so heartbreaking Liz,all I can say is I'm sorry for your loss,you're in my prayers-love you

Comment

Working...
                                X