Jackieclaire has 9 years sober !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackieclaire has 9 years sober !!

JC, look at YOU! We are all shouting it loud and proud today! GREAT JOB in not only finding sobriety for yourself, but helping others find it, too. You are a DEAR FRIEND and Im so proud to know you. Thank you for all you do! Byrdie
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Thought I might have missed out on the celebration, but better late than never! I see there's lots of cake, so I figured I'd bring the ice cream.

Not much more that I can add about the wonderful woman we are celebrating with today. I'm sure she has no idea how many people she's helped here on MWO, but I am one of them and I'm proud to call her my friend!

Congratulations Jackie on your 9 years of sobriety, and I'll be here to help you celebrate 10!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Happy 9th birthday JC. you are a wonderful support person around the boards and a beautiful person inside and out. Have a happy day xx
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

I congratulate you Jax. 9 years is a wonderful achievement and you deserve it. Enjoy all your cake

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
            What can I say except to reiterate what's already been said.
            You are one of the most thoughtful & kindhearted souls I know.

Long may you reign as Queen of MWO !

More cake
            Love the "Hat Cake" [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]. [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] actually has a hat that looks a lot like that!! :haha:
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Happy sober birthday Jackie!! Congratulations on your 9 years!!

Comment

Congratulations to you jacs ..It isn't too many days ago that youwrote about me.the same in return. .not only my mentor but also friend a really heartfelt well done xxx
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Wonderful news about a remarkable woman. Congratulations to you, JC. It seems a good tune to thank you for all your inspiration, kindness, and generosity. You keep the fire stoked here at MWO. It is much appreciated. I’ll see you this time next year to help celebrate a decade.. xoxo
                  “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Well done Jacks - great to see true sober veterans on the site - fabulous!!:welldone:
                    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Who would have thought it......nine years for a woman who couldn't go nine hours without a drink or nine minutes without thinking of one. Make that nine seconds.

I was dying mentally and physically, I had nothing left...........I had hit my rock bottom. Don't let that happen to you.

I now know that addicts are the kindest, most giving and generous of their time. And the vast majority have a wicked sense of humour.

Thank you for all your support and you have mine. :heartbeat:

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well, I will be absolutely buggered. I knew there must have been a reason that I checked in today. JC, you are my heroine .... and I mean that in the non drug sense of course.....Congratulations amazing one, I am in awe of you. Bridge :love:
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                          Well, I will be absolutely buggered. I knew there must have been a reason that I checked in today. JC, you are my heroine .... and I mean that in the non drug sense of course.....Congratulations amazing one, I am in awe of you. Bridge :love:
                          Fantastic to see you!!!! I kept clicking on the wrong buttons, I got so excited to come over and say hi!!!
                          I hope that you are doing well. I was telling Glassie how much I missed all of you Undies. :heartbeat:
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
                            Fantastic to see you!!!! I kept clicking on the wrong buttons, I got so excited to come over and say hi!!!
                            I hope that you are doing well. I was telling Glassie how much I missed all of you Undies. :heartbeat:
                            Not fabulous to be honest Nora. I am sincerely having the worst year of my life, long story short . No prizes for guessing how I'm coping with it...
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

[MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION] - What's going on? Care to talk about it? :heartbeat:
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Well I never did ..................BRIDGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE.:heartbeat:

Normally like a little late night lurk but this is a very, very....late night lurk. I was waiting to see when the son & heir's plane landed.......then realised him and his GF aren't back 'til tomorrow.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X