X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: September Army!!!

Originally posted by RunningCourage View Post
    I never knew that.

Survived. Only two stab wounds, one tetanus jab and a possible amputation of my right leg below the knee. So, all in all a fairly successful first day. I am filled with gratitude - I have another leg.

:haha:

Naw, they were fine - quirky, some ADHD issues, but i'm sure it's gonna be fine. Tomorrow I am teaching for half the day... and then there's a "meet the teacher" parents evening tomorrow night - have only been in school less than 24 hours!!?!!

[MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION] [MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION] - agree on the being on top of things. I'm not the best at it, but i detest feeling submerged/as if i'm drowning because i'm behind or things are topping up. But I do appreciate the short times of "nothingness" - an extra half hour of nothingness in the morning would be perfect, e.g.
    Good man D'Arsey Glad to hear you've survived the first day!
    Good luck for meet the parents tomorrow:egad:

Super tired here so off to leaba-land

Night folks x

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
      Delighted RC it wasn't too painful :haha:

In bed meself - 'cos I think YS drank again and I do not want to engage with him.
      He was in bed 'till 11am - we went out - he said he was going to gym in the afternoon ......... he came home at 6 pm .......... passed out till 9.30.
      I am sick to the back teeth of it all.
      Lies, lies , lies. I can believe nothing he tells me any more.
      Ah shit Satz :hug:

are ye sure he just ain't knackered from gym? Like did ya smell drink off him?

Comment

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION].............just can't say much but fuck. I'm wondering if he got sober and started going back to meetings so he could use that to put him in a good light with the court............postponing it means he's off the hook 'til the mid October. And you know its got nothing to do with his age........we've got young ones that come into work. Alcoholism doesn't discriminate.........and tbh I was flabberghasted when I read that his ex had been in touch. Silly bint is too mild.

Off to the doctors in the morning..........just to see if my kidneys are still working...........I keep forgetting about the fact that the hideously low potassium I had nigh on finished me off ..........I was too 'busy' with the C-diff.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
          Delighted RC it wasn't too painful :haha:

In bed meself - 'cos I think YS drank again and I do not want to engage with him.
          He was in bed 'till 11am - we went out - he said he was going to gym in the afternoon ......... he came home at 6 pm .......... passed out till 9.30.
          I am sick to the back teeth of it all.
          Lies, lies , lies. I can believe nothing he tells me any more.
          Gutted for you Satz. Screw it, get yourself into 'Ride' ready for the holliers tomorrow and remove this from your head (as much as you can). Take the car keys to Greece. All sets.

Go RC... thats the hard bit over now..
          [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION], will definitely try to sneak away on the 7th for a natter. Worst case, it will be an early one at the airport the next day, but will aim for Sunday.
          AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

[MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]......defo try for the Sunday.............my flight's 9:30am ish on Monday
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
              [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION].............just can't say much but fuck. I'm wondering if he got sober and started going back to meetings so he could use that to put him in a good light with the court............postponing it means he's off the hook 'til the mid October. And you know its got nothing to do with his age........we've got young ones that come into work. Alcoholism doesn't discriminate.........and tbh I was flabberghasted when I read that his ex had been in touch. Silly bint is too mild.

Off to the doctors in the morning..........just to see if my kidneys are still working...........I keep forgetting about the fact that the hideously low potassium I had nigh on finished me off ..........I was too 'busy' with the C-diff.
              [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION] - sorry to hear that that might be YS on the grog again... just as [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] said, I wondered if he'd knuckled down for a time sobriety because of the court case and then (even unconsciously) let himself off the hook, the AL voice becoming too strong for him again? :hug:

Arra best for the docs, JC. Low potassium -- have a banana :banana-computer: But in all seriousness, hope the kidney's are well and happy.

Morning body else. Here comes day 2. This is gonna be a long week. Looking forward to the weekend already :haha:

Comment

Good morning everyone. Sorry to hear that Satz. You take your holiday and try to put it to the back of your mind. Good luck at the Doctors JC and you in school RC. Wet here this morning so no walk, maybe this evening. I find I’m more disorganized the mornings I don’t walk so better get a move on.

Comment

Morning,
                  I'll be swinging from the trees if I eat any more bananas.
                  Its cold here and the heating's on.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Like Satz I am in bed with the shits. At 7.30 pm.
                    Spent the day packing boxes full of crap up for PhD students who can't even be bothered clearing their desk. My desk is surrounded by massive moving boxes and my back is killing me.
                    I shop for an hour. This place constantly smells of bong smoke when I walk in (I hate smoking) I am probably contact stoned most of the time!! I patiently crumb and fry and chop and f knows what for dinner then ask for a favour only to be be told they can't be bothered and when is dinner. They've been sitting around ALL DAY.
                    My brother sits there making weird grunting noises while he plays Dungeons and Dickheads or whatever the fuck it's called...then punches more cones...
                    God I just want my house back.
                    I think we just need to tip them out Satzy. Disrespectful lazy bastards.
                    Rant over. You can all come back now...
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                      Like Satz I am in bed with the shits. At 7.30 pm.
                      Spent the day packing boxes full of crap up for PhD students who can't even be bothered clearing their desk. My desk is surrounded by massive moving boxes and my back is killing me.
                      I shop for an hour. This place constantly smells of bong smoke when I walk in (I hate smoking) I am probably contact stoned most of the time!! I patiently crumb and fry and chop and f knows what for dinner then ask for a favour only to be be told they can't be bothered and when is dinner. They've been sitting around ALL DAY.
                      My brother sits there making weird grunting noises while he plays Dungeons and Dickheads or whatever the fuck it's called...then punches more cones...
                      God I just want my house back.
                      Oh great idea - tip them all out! If only it was that easy -mine are momentarily sort of all tipped but any one of all could be back tomorrow - roll on Kerry!!!!
                      Been out all day up and down mountains and volcanos and all sorts on a motorbike with another 4 people we met - it was SO much fun! Absolutely bollixed now so just going downstairs for buffet dinner instead of out out - sposed to be lovely - we'll see
                      Hope you've a super holiday benjy you certainly deserve it - no one more so - life is tough for you at the moment:hug::hug:
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with MWO.........its as slow as crap.

After all the hoo ha, sorry won't be over in Dubbers this year. My weights gone down again and the doctor wants to keep an eye on me. Hopefully, spring next year????
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yo.
                          [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] - sorry to hear that you canny make Dubbers - not that I'll be there mind, but just that yer doc advises you not to, and that's a bit pissy. :hug:

Already had a phone call from one maw to the school to speak to me... "Why did my little boy piss himself?" "Uh, because he ought to have asked to go to the toilet sooner..." But I didn;t say that and said sorry and that whenever he asked I;d let him go... Even if he asks (as most 5yr olds do) at the most inappropriate moments!

Met the teachers gig tonight - all fine i think, my co-teacher did all the talk and presentation as she knew them and what was expected and had done a powerpoint etc... I was just the glamorous assistant. Always good to see the parents - helps with teaching I think, to have good relationship with them... and to be mindful that everything that happens in school certainly doesn't stay ins school and is blabbed to the folks at home.

Molls - I think I'd just have a buffet every night, here in my living room, to graze on through the evening instead of a single sitting meal.

Right oft leaba, feckin bollixed.

Comment

Next year then jackieclaire!
                            Lurve buffets Arsey - sort of instant gratification instead of sitting around for HOURS waiting for food that I'd cook myself in half the shaggin time!
                            So full -So tired!! Night folks xxx
                            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                              Get rid of those lazy bastards!! Easy for me to say, can't throw out my teenage lazy bastards (yet).. but what does work most of the time the jobs list - And I go mental if its not done. Mind you, I have to be realistic, they are not me, but a few easy jobs goes a long way to helping me when I get home.
                              Take back control if you cant turf them out.

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                              Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with MWO.........its as slow as crap.

After all the hoo ha, sorry won't be over in Dubbers this year. My weights gone down again and the doctor wants to keep an eye on me. Hopefully, spring next year????
                              No and Oh no!
                              Are you eating as normal?

Molls, was that the last supper?? Sounds like your having a blast..

RC - watch for 'the wee shuffle', although a 4/5 it doesnt last long...
                              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning all ..........
                                think we just need to tip them out Satzy.
                                Bridge :upsidedown: I would go a step further & fuck them out ......
                                I gave birth to mine so I have to put up with it to a certain point - and it's only one. How many have you staying ?
                                The martyr types would revel in all that stuff - but that's no us .... we feel the injustice ..... so we need to act.

Comment

Working...
                                X