Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: February 2019 Army Manoeuvres

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
    Yeah rats. I hear they like to breed indoors in colder weather. Or hot weather for that matter. A year or so ago, a neighbour found one nibbling on her toes when she woke up. :egad:

Have a fab February everyone!
    Oh thanks a bunch for that MrG .... so comforting as I go to bed. :egad:

Comment

JC - I love The Good Place.

Satz - We have rats in this area. The cats have brought them as gifts. Also, we had an invasion in the house twice! I finally threatened to leave if we didn't figure out a way to kill it. Then the rat committed suicide by climbing up on the cabinet and eating the poison that was sealed in a plastic bag.
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

[MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION], take your B12, cod liver oil, VitC, and folic acid today please. :hyper:
        Poor Jenny, Im sure it will pass - seems to be a lot of virus doing the rounds causing very high temperatures. She'll probably spend this year building up her immunity.. super woman by September.

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
        Yeah rats. I hear they like to breed indoors in colder weather. Or hot weather for that matter. A year or so ago, a neighbour found one nibbling on her toes when she woke up. :egad:
        ThankYou Mr G, for popping in and leaving that lovely thought with us all :egad:

Had to look up Oban - its absolutely gorgeous RC and some lovely running trails.
        Did a park run this morning. Very hilly course, but it was a beautiful morning, not as cold as over there, my hands defrosted before I finished :happy2:.
        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Crossed rat posts there.

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
            Why don't men just listen to us???
            One of Lifes great mysteries.

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
              JC - I love The Good Place.
              And helped all the more by the lovely Ted Danson whom I've had a massive crush on since the Cheers days.

[MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]........now?? this minute?............done.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

MORNING

Get up... its a fresh out there. Except maybe for Bridge.

Comment

Morning all! Already been out for a lovely frosty walk. It was so gorgeous I love it. Time to think and contemplate ideas and dreams for an hour.

We have something burrowing under our shed. Wonder if we have some guests under there. Very near the bird feeders too

Comment

I'm up, I'm up........not dressed but will have to get a shift on as taking my Auntie out for her birthday lunch. Just down the road in Durham. I have to sit on her as she always wants to pay. Mr. JC will be getting the gist of her complaints about her treatment by British Airways as her last trip to see her grand-daughters in Boston was a nightmare. She's a lone, assisted passenger and there was no-one to meet her at Heathrow and that was just the tip of the iceberg. Apparently me and her daughter aren't allowed to go and punch the lights out of the owners so a letter will have to do for now. She'll be going through Schipol or Dublin from now on and certainly not BA.

It is beautiful out there. Its gone all crunchy and walkable. Even Bess had a good old lollop on the field.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                      MORNING

Get up... its a fresh out there. Except maybe for Bridge.
                      Feck off :rant:
                      Last edited by satz123; February 3, 2019, 05:50 AM.

Comment

[MENTION=22456]starty[/MENTION] - yup that'll be it. MrS just happened to be gazing out one morning & there they were doing relays in & out of the shed. F*ckers.
                        It really has me on edge - especially since YS heard scratching behind his bed last night :egad:
                        (though that could be the DTs) :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                          [MENTION=22456]
                          (though that could be the DTs) :haha:
                          Its prolly very, very wrong of me but that made me :harhar: out loud.

Lovely lunch, full to the gills with leek pudding and braised steak.
                          Managed to 'borrow' a handbag for the wedding next Saturday.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good night all. Glad you enjoyed your grub JC. Spent half the day on the road. Flight cancelled due to bad weather so had to turn and go back and get him. Hope you catch your visitor Satz. Isn’t this weather amazing for walking and running in. Work in the morning so better turn off my lights. Night Army

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]...........tee hee hee, Satz will kill you.
                                [MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION]......that's a bugger about the airport. Luckily ours is only 10 mins up the road.
                                [MENTION=22456]starty[/MENTION].........keeping everything crossed that you hear some news about work today.

In my haste to borrow my Aunt's handbag didn't notice she'd left her new phone in it. Luckily she's up in these parts at the weekend and has her old one for the next few days.
                                Just a bit of cooking, stuffing knitted bunnies and general pootling today.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X