May 2019 Army Thread 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: May 2019 Army Thread 2019

Welcome back, [MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION]. What a relief that your family drama is over. :hug:

Thinking of you, [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]. Thank goodness for your NHS. If care is needed, you’ll get it.
    Waiting for news is so tough. A :hug: for you, too.

xx

Comment

Hey all, Jax those biopsies are a bugger, they are painful and the needle they use seems to be akin to an apple corer. Not nice. BUT it is great that you are being looked after and I am sure you will hear soon that all is OK. Try a bag of frozen peas on the sore spot.

Bridgey, so good to see you back and all the nastiness gone. That is some tough shit to go through and I glad that you are on the other side again.

Thanks all for the positive feedback. We are now in the process of arranging some support for me. Mr S is going to take 2 weeks off as apparently one is pretty useless for the first 2 weeks. My outlaws are going to help a bit after that and my walking pal is going to help with keeping me sane and the dogs. I think that will cover it

Comment

[MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION]..........I was just thinking of you. Nice and succinct summary there. I shall do the same.........but have one of these for starters...........:huggers: . Glad your back and back in sober territory again. Sounds like you've been through a shagging nightmare, pet lamb (Geordie phrase pet-lamb is)
        Big thankyous for the kind thoughts. I took you all with me. :love:
        And it turned into June overnight so better start the June thread before Starty gets back from her walk with the puppers
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

[MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]-:hug:sending hugs, prayers and healing thoughts your way. How scary!

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
            @JackieClaire-:hug:sending hugs, prayers and healing thoughts your way. How scary!
            We're over on the June thread, my darling
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
            X