October Army Thread 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: October Army Thread 2019

Morning Bridge - and a special hello to Jude Rusty Pauly and Nora -- would really love if ye would consider posting here - and it really doesn't have to be every day - most of us can go missing for a day or two and it's only if someone does post every day - and then they don't - that one would worry about them... well that's my opinion really.. and everyone doesn't have to be addressed individually - if stuck for time - just stick your head round the door and say 'hi' -- simple as!!

The way I always think bout Oz is (and I have NEVER been so really talking through my arse really) that it seems to have the best of all continents on one continent.. your different cities are nearly like Europe's different countries.. but yeah I get it if you have friends or relations anywhere outside of Oz - it's almost always gonna be a long flight - I found 9 hours flight AWFUL long and there wasn't even much of a time difference re. jet lag etc... am very inclined to the little European hops when possible..

Off to work - really REALLY don't feel like it now... yuck!
    Talk laters xx
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Loving your posts Bridgeee - full of positive vibes from down under :upsidedown:

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post

Off to work - really REALLY don't feel like it now... yuck!
        Talk laters xx
        Ring in sick Molls ..........
        Last edited by satz123; October 31, 2019, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude58 View Post
          Just another foreigner popping in to say hello! :checkin:
          Welcome Judy :yay: - let's find a name for the international group we now have.

Tomorrow [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] November International Army ?

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
            Absolutely...............whoever's up first can start it. I'm at the docs for my flu jab for 8am.............the one I couldn't have the other week.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
              Welcome Judy :yay: - let's find a name for the international group we now have.

That'd be brilliant.. great idea - if anyone is interested???
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

We can but try.
                I just found Beetlejuice on TV. Love it.
                I had a lovely call from someone I haven't talked to in months. Had this awful feeling he'd fallen off the wagon. Meeting him for coffee on Tuesday......he had for a while but now back in the world of sobriety. Beyond happy for him.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                  Absolutely...............whoever's up first can start it. I'm at the docs for my flu jab for 8am.............the one I couldn't have the other week.
                  Bridge will be first here ....... so she can do the honours ...

Bridget ....... November : International Army
                  Last edited by satz123; October 31, 2019, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Ahhh... Long painful thread from my phone just went in a puff of smoke!!

Looking forward to the new internation thread!!
                    Not much shopping, it's expensive here!! Kids blowing all their cash. Although moaning cos were walking the legs off them (and their missing the biggest night of the year).
                    Night all, see you on the International..xx
                    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Working...
                    X