November 2019: International Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: November 2019: International Army

Evening all!! And hello to Nursie back there was reading back a bit and had missed you pisting.

Taalda had a fabulous day...as did we all...lovely peaceful and fun..want no more!! Cakes were luverly and all the wee cousins had a blast...so lovely watching next generation growing up...Joe's off to his Harley Christmas party....so glad I dodged it..and the tree going up tomorrow..all good!!!
    Any craic lads?!
    Last edited by mollyka; November 30, 2019, 12:44 PM.
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

The craic is 98 here Molly. glad the party went well. Gig last night after work, followed by early start today for work again, AND another gig tonight straight after work (sunday).

Not a lot of sleep last night, but no hangover and just a fairly fullish heart from making music with and for many good folk.

Have a great weekend all. Bridgey, gittin your hands covered in wet clay whilst moulding something unique and special. Right on missus.
      Last edited by Guitarista; November 30, 2019, 02:54 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Molly, she will be Taalda for evermore amongst us.
        I didn't get the Beaverbrook advent calender...........I got a cheese one. Tbh never been that bothered by diamonds and not that keen on emeralds (she lies).
        We're off down south tomorrow (well Durham) to take my auntie out for lunch before she heads off to the USA to spend Chrimbo with my cousin and family.
        Hot water bottles have been placed in your individual beds. Its going to be cold one tonight in up over land.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

In the leaba with my very own real hot water bottle....6ft of a bed ALL to myself while himself goes partying ..yeah Jilly is somewhat anxious that Taalda not stick poor Joey told us he has to go to his missus's for Christmas dinner...he's quite upset bless him...but it surely is her turn this year so he may suck it up !!
          Enjoy Durham!
          Last edited by mollyka; November 30, 2019, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Night Molly. I'm in bed too (shock). In brothers in galway (Mr Gs old haunt). It's a small baby and an alcohol-free house, so ticking all my box's.
            Rustop, isn't it lovely when you find something that you click with. I do feel the same about the running club.. it's goes beyond the running now.
            Few friends have joined a new local choir and are raving about it.. doesn't really matter what it is.
            Enjoy lunch JC, not lunch Bridge and everything else happening tomorrow.
            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by Jude58 View Post
              So sorry about your pup Nora. :huggers: I know how hard it is to let go, but in the end euthanasia is the kindest thing to do for our longtime companions and friends. Wish that we could do the same for our human loved ones.

Waves to everyone here in the Army!
              Thank you so much. :heartbeat:
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by Nursie View Post
                Nora, I’m so sorry about your dog. Sending you big hugs my friend! I searched/stalked your profile to see where you are because I couldn’t find the steppers thread. Found you here! Xoxo
                Nursie - great to see you. The Stepper's thread retired but I've been welcomed here. I'm happy to see you racking up those days again. :yay: :heartbeat:
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hello everyone. Thank you very much for all the kind words.

Molly - sounds like a hectic day with a party for a 2 year old. So glad that a good time was had by all. What is the Toy Show?

Rusty - so great that you have the crochet group. I am hoping that I will eventually find something. Otherwise, I'm going to be the hermit old lady that you read about.

Mary - I didn't realize that you also ran.

JC - maybe you'll get emeralds next year.

Waves to everyone. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. :checkin:
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
                    Nursie - great to see you. The Stepper's thread retired but I've been welcomed here. I'm happy to see you racking up those days again. :yay: :heartbeat:
                    As are you very welcome too [MENTION=15947]Nursie[/MENTION] I hope you'll stick around.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

There's a Tele programme here called the Late Late show..and every Christmas they do a toy show special...kids dancing singing talking bout toys and books...kids love it...bit of an institution really Nora! How are you feeling now?
                      Morning all else

Comment

Good morning all just a quick jump in to see how everybody is all over the world cold Frosty morning here the sun is shining especially on me the sun always shines on the righteous haha not a lot going on at the moment I managed to damage my shoulder trying as usual to be too smart too clever and too soon need to get it fixed pretty quickly off to Tenerife for Christmas again don't do UK Christmas and on that note I have a great day take care stay safe and sober
                        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

[MENTION=17668]Mick[/MENTION] - That sounds like a good Christmas destination. Thank you for your very kind words the other day about my dog, Molly.

It's funny but every time that I hear about Tenrife, I think of the book The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul by Douglas Adams. I have listened to the audiobook so many times and there is line in the book where the cab driver says: "Tell you what, tell him to stuff it. Go to Tenerife."
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey folks....come over to the December thread ....waiting for ye!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X