Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: December 2019: International Army

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
    Molly, your like normal telly, making us wait for the next episode.

Last week of work. Looking forward to the break. Mr M is gung ho, looking for a new job, the Christmas project. I think open positions in your place are like hens teeth Molly, he'd never come home if he worked in a library.. If you could boot your one out, we'd kill 2 birds with the one stone. Well, one anyway.

Night all.
    HAHA that's the problem should be and used to be the dream job...just a couple of personalities àaaaaaaarrrrrgggg!
    Morning everyone!
    Must go get showered Joe is bringing the quare fella down to treatment centre today so need to run down to work this morn xx
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Coo-eee All,
      I'm sitting down in this lower hemisphere nibbling my nails waiting for Season 2 of The Lad Who Missed the Plane to Spain- the rain of which falls mainly on the hinterland.
      It's just like watching an hideous tragi-drama unfold, isn't it? One we all know the end to no matter what diabolical internal dialogue we have going on. 'Í'll give up tomorrow'....... 'I'll just have a couple of glasses and control it' ....'I'm an adult and I can drink if I want to' .....Í'll wait until the stress is over'

Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit
      Last edited by byebyebridgetjones; December 16, 2019, 05:36 AM.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Season 2 : The Lad Who Missed the Plane to Spain- the rain of which falls mainly on the hinterland - Goes to the Quare Place today

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
          It's just like watching an hideous tragi-drama unfold, isn't it? One we all know the end to no matter what diabolical internal dialogue we have going on. 'Í'll give up tomorrow'....... 'I'll just have a couple of glasses and control it' ....'I'm an adult and I can drink if I want to' .....Í'll wait until the stress is over'

Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit
          Coo-eeeeeeee :upsidedown:
          God the poor lad but as Bono said : "Well tonight thank God it's them instead of you "

Do they Know it's Christmas ~ Band Aid 1984 - YouTube
          Last edited by satz123; December 16, 2019, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Morning and cooeeeeeeeeeeee,
            [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION].........still can't watch that without bawling my eyes out.

Found an old movie 'The Day the Earth Caight Fire' looks proper cheesy so going wrap Mr JC's pressies while I have a watch and I get first dibs on the bubble wrap.
            Saw him coming in the other day after taking Bess out in the bitter cold with a jacket that prolly pre-dates me and felt sorry for him............ found a fab one in our old market. All furry lined and very lumberjack..........so my tune......
            Monty Python - Lumberjack Song - YouTube
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening everyone. Looking forward to the next instalment of The Lad who missed the plane to Spain. Taking half day tomorrow at work and finished then until 6 January. Looking forward to the break.

Daughter coming home on Thursday so it will be all go once she gets here. Am fairly organized and don’t get caught up in the madness. Going to try and get a few good walks in, weather permitting.

Comment

Come on Molly, Rustop has taken a half day to binge on The Lad who missed the plane to Spain!

Good memories there bridge.. How to convince self that your normal: "I wont drink until 9pm mid week", "I wont drink on mondays", "Casually topping up is not a full glass".
                I just remembered, whenever Mr M went to the loo, I would take a large gulp from HIS glass of wine (to save mine). How embarrassing. Dont judge me
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Coooeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                  Had to be done and it had to be the best.............
                  The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York (Official Video) - YouTube

Up before the larks as we're seeing my Aunt off to Boston. USA. She's flying Aer Lingus from here through Dublin as she loathes BA and Haethrow is a nightmare.

More later as I'be got Mr JC at home today aand he's promised me breakfast at Cafe Beam
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi folks! So much going on with boy spain plane! Just getting so frazzled by what's going on and me of all people should be sympathetic ... Yesterday I had to haul myself off on public transport to a colleagues dad's funeral...didn't get home till 8pm last night cos Joe needed the car to bring L down to treatment centre to talk with a councillor ....L turns up drunk...like ffs this man says he's lonely but hasn't once been to Aftercare ( magic for lonely people) or AA also wonderful particularly for men to make friends...remember this is the lad that wouldn't share a room with anyone in rehab ' you wouldn't know WHO you'd be sharing with' ....my old roomie is now a life long friend....imo he's a snob....he's not like the rest of us.....aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!!!!

Comment

Greetings to the international army!! It is a few years since I posted on here but it is lovely to see some old friends and familiar avatars!!
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Well HOWDY DOODY MISSY!!! At work so can't post proper ...Will say hi later ...how you been doing???

Comment

All good Molly and so lovely to see your sunny face!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post
                            Greetings to the international army!! It is a few years since I posted on here but it is lovely to see some old friends and familiar avatars!!
                            Big waves to you, Missy B.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

So good to see that Bess is still going strong JC!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post
                                So good to see that Bess is still going strong JC!
                                She's a miracle. In fact she's just dragging Mr JC round the big field at the moment her evening walk.

How are you, love?
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X