Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great background on brain alcohol and diet

Re: complete link

I checked out that site and it is cheaper. It looks good. The bummer for me was it didnt have some other things I use. But Im gonna keep comparin. Kudzu was a few bucks cheaper and Milk thistle was like 7 bucks cheaper. All adds up. Some items a few bucks more but I still think it added up to an all in all savings. I could use the other site for the other stuff. Thanks for the tip uuuuhhhhhhhhhggggg whoever this was. Cindy! I think. lol Gabby

Comment

phenibut links

Here are some links to the Phenibut..It's a bit more pricey but a little goes a long way so don't overdo beyond the suggestions....1 or 2 will do great.

This is the link to the one that I purchased because I read that it worked better mixed with Theanine. The other is straight phenibut from what I can see.

www.bodybuilding.com/store/mc/phen.html

www.americannutrition.com...nibut.html

Comment

Thank you!

CV/Cynthia: Thank you so much for the info! I purchased regular GABA plus other supps at GNC Store, but couldn't even find the KUDZU. I will check out the improved GABA as well as the Kudzu next. I do feel better already just on the supps and vitamins I have just started. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Re: Thank you!

Hi - thanks from me also!
          I just ordered the phenitropin and am looking forward to that calming effect that you speak of! I am also looking to order some kudzu as my supply is running low...
          Jen

Comment

Re: Thank you!

Thank you!!
            Wonderful Thread.
            I am printing these articles to read.
            Love & Gratitude
            MFM

Comment

Topa source, Canada

Glad to help everyone, it's the least I can do to return the favor! You've been great and I'm on Day 6 of ABS/Sugar Free/Carbo Free...Kind of hard to give up everything, including cigs at once, but, what the heck, I've fasted before on nothing but water or lemon water for 10 days so I figure I can do this with all of your great support that I get from reading the posts...Thanks much!

Comment

Re: Topa source, Canada

Hey cv, big congrats on 6 days!! That is a HUGE accomplishment, how do you feel so far?

I'm loving the info you've been posting, keep it coming! I started my abs like you, with a no sugar/carbs plan (Fat Flush) also added a bunch of different supps, and liver /kidney cleanse. I went for the "all or nothing" approach, much like my drinking! :lol I think the info you've gathered is so essential for all of us, and will help you and others stick with whatever you choose to do, b/c now you know what your brain needs to cooperate. I will echo Kathy here: You are a wonderful asset to all of us!

Hey, please feel free to join us on the Abs board anytime - we'd love to have you!

Deirdre

Comment

Re: Topa source, Canada

THANKS ALOT!!
                  I have gotten alot out of those articles.............actually printed so I could read again! I want to try all the supplements and am VERY new, so still don't even have the book (ordered online) or the topa (ordered online)....great articles Cynthia!

Mary Anne:b :h

Comment

brain, alcohol diet...On Day 7, Sugar/Carb Free

Dierdre, Mary, congrats on the beginning and the success! For me, it's little steps then All or Nothing, like Dierdre. But, I'm to Day 7 and that's a biggie for me, especially because my bf came for a quick visit after 5 weeks to bring me the dog and take my kitty down to visit her kitty sister in NC....lol, shared custody, not married, not divorced...hehe. Anyway, he had his Vodka Seven and his pizza hut meat lover's pizza, but I took my supps, had my lemon water and stir fryed some asparagus veggie mix with some ground turkey, added a bit of sesame oil and hot chili oil and was okay through the night...lol. Kicking the sugar/carb thing is not easy, but it is getting easier, and coming home and NOT reaching for wine or vodka to work on the computer with is great...I need 30 days minimum for a habit. I think what helps me stick with it right now is that I wouldn't let myself say the "try" word this time, and I went the "sugar free/carb/process free" so that I could tell a couple of coworkers who would understand and I'd be accountable without having to tell the "entire story". You know how that is. I do know that since moderating and now abs, I don't go to my local pubs so when I was moderating, many of the people that I would chat with for hours are just quite distant. Kind of like I'm not "one of the crowd" anymore. Has anyone else experienced that? Not that it bothers me, because I've seen me and others both ways, so I decided to "stop being one of the crowd". Getting too old and still have too much I want to accomplish...

Sorry this was soooo long but again, the diet is going well, the abs is going well, I'm down 6 pounds and have been using my portable FIR sauna to force faster detox...

Take care all and I'll keep the research going!

Comment

Working...
                    X