• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army April 2020

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
    I missed Gardners World
    BBC Two - Gardeners' World - Episode guide :happy2:
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Sleepless In the Southern Hemisphere here. Sounds like the perfect day to me Molls.
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

.my next door daughter is a surgeon and about to start her rotation in ICU...................its one of those things you just don't try to over think......if you get my drift. I've known her since she was in nappies.
        So sad Jacks. The only consolation is we all know more now - and the girl going into ICU will be in full PPE - which was not happening at the start - so many Healthcare workers were 'thrown under the bus' - 'cos we just didn't know how dangerous this was.

Comment

Welcome [MENTION=24493]outofchances[/MENTION], you are now the new 'young wan' here (just about!).
          Good to have you on board. Whats your plans for tomorrow?

Fabulous day, dont know how I ever had time to have a life outside the home :haha:, never mind drink!!
          Seriously, how can you all love gardening so much. Spent hours weeding in that heat and youd hardly notice! Made soup and bread, which was much more satisfying.

Off to have a proper read back.
          Last edited by IamMary; April 11, 2020, 05:37 PM.
          AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Hi Mary. I'm more of a young fella, than a young wan but shurlookit. I have no plans for tomorrow really - I'm finished work at 7am, so probabaly sleep a bit, eat a bit and maybe get a walk in. what about yourself?

Comment

[MENTION=4040]fickle[/MENTION].....is it really you.........we're over here
              Yes it is I Good morning Army,
              A lovely Easter Sunday here, enjoying tea in bed after a bit of a sleep in. Ate a lot of chocolate last night during a long monopoly game so couldn’t sleep. Some of you might remember me from ages ago. I’m so glad to have found my way back here again.. greetings to you all!
              :balloons: :grouphugs:

Comment

Originally posted by stirly-girly View Post
                Good morning Army!!

Welcome Outy!! Great to see a newcomer here. BTW the reference to the Army in the title of the thread is that we are a group (like others) who are fighting the battle with AL.

Shout out to KTAB - there is a new man in the barracks. Get yerself back here!!
                Hi Stirly, thanks for the shout out, all good here.

Welcome Outofchances, nice to see another non female sort, we are very much in a minority here!
                Mid 50s serial reoffender here. Just getting hairier by the day, starting to grow beard this week for the craic or maybe it’s just laziness....
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning all - what's the craic today ?

Comment

Originally posted by fickle View Post
                    A lovely Easter Sunday here, enjoying tea in bed after a bit of a sleep in. Ate a lot of chocolate last night during a long monopoly game so couldn’t sleep. Some of you might remember me from ages ago. I’m so glad to have found my way back here again.. greetings to you all!
                    Hi Fickle - what's been happening in your life since you were here last? I'm here 7 years but do not remember you ...

Comment

Morning all ...welcome back Fickle..and Tabs..the missing man!
                      HAPPY EASTER XXX
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Good morning and Happy Easter to all!! Another lovely Spring day here in Greece.We celebrate Easter next Sunday.
                        Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
                        Hi Stirly, thanks for the shout out, all good here.

Welcome Outofchances, nice to see another non female sort, we are very much in a minority here!
                        Mid 50s serial reoffender here. Just getting hairier by the day, starting to grow beard this week for the craic or maybe it’s just laziness....
                        Sounds like a plan, Tabbers. At least you don't have to worry about your roots showing!!
                        Originally posted by outofchances View Post
                        Hi Mary. I'm more of a young fella, than a young wan but shurlookit. I have no plans for tomorrow really - I'm finished work at 7am, so probabaly sleep a bit, eat a bit and maybe get a walk in. what about yourself?
                        Well some of us, if not most of us, will be in and out here all day so drop by or pull up a chair. We love to have new people join the ranks.
                        I remember you, Ficks. Another :upsidedown: like our Bridgee!! As I said on the Sunday thread - congrats on 8 days!
                        Originally posted by mollyka View Post
                        Morning all ...welcome back Fickle..and Tabs..the missing man!
                        HAPPY EASTER XXX
                        Hey Molls!! Hope you're feeling more positive today. Does Joe really meditate and stuff? Good for him. Don't think I could do it myself. Too many distractions inside me little haid!!

I've torn my living room apart - sofas pulled out and cushions all over the place. Coffee tables upended to clean under them .The sofa throws have been washed and are out in the sunshine. Looks like somebody ransacked the place. Next project is removing the silicone sealer from around the kitchen counter area and replacing it. Never done something like that before. Wish me luck....
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Fickle! Welcome back!
                          What's been going on?

Does anyone want to finish painting the deck for me? I'll pay you in high trans fat food.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                            Fickle! Welcome back!
                            What's been going on?

Does anyone want to finish painting the deck for me? I'll pay you in high trans fat food.
                            I'll do it!! If you remove this damn silicone caulking from the kitchen counter. I think I may have gotten into more than I counted on......

Comment

Last edited by stirly-girly; April 12, 2020, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stirly-girly View Post
                                Were you saying rudys Stirls:applouse:
                                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Working...
                                X