X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army April 2020

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
    Were you saying rudys Stirls:applouse:
    Nah, my neighbours heard all of those!!! Just posted the same thing twice. Not sure how I manage to do those things.... osteroops:
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by stirly-girly View Post
      Nah, my neighbours heard all of those!!! Just posted the same thing twice. Not sure how I manage to do those things.... osteroops:
      HAHA --- ach I do that regularly - you can delete in 'edit' tho!
      How come Easter is a week later in Greece (Greek orthodox church calendar maybe??)
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Happy Easter--A bit cooler today but still out in the garden. We are so lucky to have outside space while in lockdown.

Had a zoom chat with some of my Parkrun pals yesterday and three of them live in small apartments without balconies. Counting my blessings.

Mr A much better today and we had a lovely day yesterday sitting in the garden listening to loud music on Spotify.

Comment

HAHA --- ach I do that regularly - you can delete in 'edit' tho!
          How come Easter is a week later in Greece (Greek orthodox church calendar maybe??)
          Did the post in the quick reply form. Didn't see anywhere to edit it. Maybe cause I'm not paying member. Don't know.

Yes, Orthodox Greek Easter next Sunday. Sometimes it falls on the same day but has been up to three weeks difference.

Originally posted by brit View Post
          Happy Easter--A bit cooler today but still out in the garden. We are so lucky to have outside space while in lockdown.

Had a zoom chat with some of my Parkrun pals yesterday and three of them live in small apartments without balconies. Counting my blessings.

Mr A much better today and we had a lovely day yesterday sitting in the garden listening to loud music on Spotify.
          Hey Mrs. A - glad to hear Mr. A is better. Yes, a garden is a blessing especially during lockdown and in good weather. Happy to hear you are holding up okay. My Mom and her partner are starting their second month of isolating. They do go out for a short drive about every three days tho'. She does have a lovely deck and a big yard but the weather in their part of Canada is not quite Spring yet. My sister had snow two days ago :egad:. Lucky we live in warmer climes....

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post

Does anyone want to finish painting the deck for me? I'll pay you in high trans fat food.
            I will happily do your painting if you do my weeding.

My sister had snow two days ago :egad:. Lucky we live in warmer climes....
            My brother was the same in New York, mad!

Welcome back [MENTION=4040]fickle[/MENTION] :happy2:

Just a normal day here today Outy.. with chocolate. We would normally have all the cousins over for a treasure hunt, big and small (we've a big garden) - but not today, its just ourselves. Guards are everywhere, but we should be able to sneak over for a garden visit to my folks, back roads. They dont break rules, so havent left the house, other than the garden, since the 'over 70' restrictions came in. They are great walkers and fit as fiddles so this is starting to get to them.
            [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION], yes, you cant overthink these things. As Satz says, they are much more clued in now that even a few weeks back.

There is actual RAIN outside today!:egad:
            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post

Orff for the big tidy before Easter Sunday.
              Did ye get lost in the tidying, Jackie dear? It's Sunday. Noon and all....

Comment

Did ye get lost in the tidying, Jackie dear? It's Sunday. Noon and all....
                c'mon Jacks -- not a proper Sunday without you -- quit all that tidying -- my place is a bombsite

Comment

but now am just lethargic about everything. Joe is walking and meditating and the divil and all... aaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhh… feeling useless.com!!
                  Hey Mollerooey are you ok today. :hug: Don't mind the men.
                  MrS is constantly doing even with a gammy knee & hip......... drives me nuts. I'm glad to go to work...

GREAT NEWS ALERT :
                  Mother - 90 in June - along with her mate and both coming out of isolation ward TODAY!!!! Tested positive - which I was sure was a death sentence - but no symptoms for 14 days.
                  Both these women have COPD & God knows what else ....... so I really do not know how this virus works.

Comment

That is such good news..it truly is a weird virus...Kenny Dalglish was going into hospital with gallstones or something and they found out by accident he had the virus...and he's no spring chicken!!

Comment

Jesus look at you Miss Techy :haha:
                      Just had DD on & she wants to ZOOM ! ........... MrS's head will blow up - as will mine. I hate photos never mind being 'live' on a screen.
                      Suppose I'd better go with the flow .....

Comment

Here you go : for the child within and good exercise !

Comment

c'mon Jacks -- not a proper Sunday without you -- quit all that tidying -- my place is a bombsite
                          I'm here was just researching shake & vac.

Mr JC just back from in-laws................you know they won £30 in the lottery a couple of weeks ago..................they won a blooming £100 last week.

His Mum is a bit wary as they're calling up retired nurses.............not so much the nursing but the ironing her uniform..............she 95 and hers resembles Florence Nightinggales.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by fickle View Post
                            Yes it is I Good morning Army,
                            A lovely Easter Sunday here, enjoying tea in bed after a bit of a sleep in. Ate a lot of chocolate last night during a long monopoly game so couldn’t sleep. Some of you might remember me from ages ago. I’m so glad to have found my way back here again.. greetings to you all!
                            :balloons: :grouphugs:
                            Ooh good I did see Fickle......thought I was going daft (or dafter than I was).:welldone:
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

There you are Jacks...reckon she's safe enough at 95!!! What a strange Easter...going to do strange dinner as well...couldn't get puff pastry so going to make beef wellingtons ..individual ones cos Joe likes well done and I like rare..with filo pastry....I'll report on that later:eek-new:

Comment

Good morning everyone and Happy Easter ��. Very strange one and such a change in the weather too. Great news about your Mom Satz. We really don’t know how this disease is going to pan out. Even when things start to easy up it’s still going to be there.

I have a turkey in the oven and doing all the trimmings. To hell with the diet for today.

Comment

Working...
                                X