Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army June 2020

Morning all,
    So glad the little puppy is still ok Rusters. What breed is it? I'm a bit jealous of your sideline there.
    Sitting up in bed like the Queen here, still digesting Mary's yellow beef curry. Had the family here yesterday spaced throughout the place. Today will be a garden day.
    The third Season of Killing Eve is hilarious (kind of) if you haven't seen it yet. I think Jodie Comer is probs from your neck of the woods JC.

It's toilet paper time in Australia again https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...rding-12873604

I thought it would be limited to Victoria where most of the new cases are but then I dropped in to my local yesterday to get something else and sure enough-not a square to spare. The Prime Minister actually told them not to be so ridiculous in an update. I bet he wishes he could swear on tele.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning! Killing Eve...weird but brilliant tv..loved season 3
      Can't believe they're back with the bog rolls..latest figures here aren't great..23 new cases of virus ..vast majority young ones...surprise surprise!
      Still some deaths..we get a clear day or two and then wham ...6 yesterday...poxy poxy little fucks can't see that they are not only potentially killing people which they obviously don't give a rats about..but prolonging this misery
      Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Morning,
        On kindle.
        Bugger of a migraine yesterday.
        Today the screen of the laptop is fooked.
        Looking for the prehistoric one at the mo.
        Such fun.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Never had a migraine but some mighty headaches lately....stress I'm thinkin for me..hope you get the IT fixed!
          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Still, tired from migraine but got a new laptop. :thumbsup:
            It's not coming til tomorrow tho. They'll try and fix the old one ( for some reason we took an extended warranty) but not looking good that will be a bonus.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Weird Molly, Ive never had a migraine either, but have had headaches for a few days now, thought it was the weather, dehydration maybe..

A little song for most of us here..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Iu-SjISMM
              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Rubbish weather is now back here.
                Not watching the news as very unhappy about the whole virus thing has been handled. The government have sent out so many mixed messages that I am almost not surprised at how the general public are behaving.

Was pleased at the Liverpool football team winning the championship but so disappointed at the behaviour of the so called fans that evening, also disappointed that the media never showed the many "fans" cleaning and clearing up the streets the next morning.

BTW Bridge Jodie Comer comes from my town! Just watched her on Alan Bennett's Talking Heads BRILLIANT.

Off for an evening run in the rain

Rusty I am so glad our daughter also lives in Norway

Comment

Evening everyone. I too have never had migraine but have had headaches last few days, was putting it down to the fumes from painting but maybe it is the weather. Loved Killing Eve, especially Jodie Comer.

Not surprised that our numbers are going up, so many acting as if covid is all over. Glad to be busy at home and staying away from the madness.

Comment

Originally posted by brit View Post
                    BTW Bridge Jodie Comer comes from my town! Just watched her on Alan Bennett's Talking Heads BRILLIANT.
                    Do you know her then? lol
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

No Bridget I do not know her but she was in the same class as my niece at St Julies in Liverpool. Everyone said she was lovely and unassuming.

Raining and cool here perfect for a day of housework and cooking.

Mr A doing Ok but I am worried that his Chemo has been on hold for too long and also worried that he is getting used to Opiate type medication. However there is nothing I can do about it so we will just have to accept our situation.

Couldn't manage all this with a hangover!!

Comment

Laptop has been picked up. Still on kindle though as setting up is taking for ever. It keeps talking to me. :egad:
                        Mr. JC having a lovely birthday. I got him an Alexa thingie. With that and the new lap top , he's as happy as a pig in muck as he loves things with lots of instruction on how it works.
                        Hopefully see yous later.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening everyone. Must be a male thing JC, himself loves to find out how things work and then he looses interest. Fingers crossed for Mr A, very stressful time for both of you. Working day over and now home to more work. Need to get food and have a proper read back.

Comment

Just nipping in to say nightie night. Got the lap top up and running so I'm actually posting from it. Its like a new pair of shoes going to take forever to get comfy.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Night all, hope Mr JC had a lovely birthday.
                              Thats weird about our headaches, mine have stopped now.

When will you hear about Mr As next appointment [MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION]?

No news. Problem with our septic tank and the drainage, total pain in the arse as it will cost 1000s to fix and there will be nothing to show for it. There goes the new kitchen fund :grumpy:
                              AH well, there are much worse problems out there.

And we have a new government.. interesting to see how how this goes!
                              Last edited by IamMary; June 29, 2020, 05:27 PM.
                              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Evening all. Not much to report here either.
                                Thinking of you Mr and Mrs Brit. What a trial this has been for you.
                                Borders are opening here despite Covid case rises in other states. I'm just not sure what sort of message that sends but OK.

Possibly back later folks. I've found a good YouTuber called Downshiftology and I might be in for the night.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X