International Army June 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army June 2020

Afternoon folksies...peach of a day..out on bike since morning eating ice cream in howth...Sun blazing....oh god life is sweet!!
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

We went on to Burrow Beach in Howth Molls - it was empty ( they were all at IKEA thank feck )
      It's beautiful...... had a little picnic & Rosie went bananas in the water & chasing seagulls.

We'll be there again now that I'm off during the week - suits me to a T.
      Last edited by satz123; June 8, 2020, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Not a great fan of Howth usually..too many memories but it was great to get out today properly...missed the bike
        Last edited by mollyka; June 8, 2020, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Ok Molls - spill what did you get up to in Howth ? Isn't that where you were courtin' ??:blowkiss:

Comment

Evening everyone. Oh that’s a lovely word (courtin) and have not heard it in yonks. You had the right idea ladies, Howth is lovely. Somebody started queuing for IKEA at 5 am this morning. Give me online any day. Much busier today, traffic, work etc. Feet up now catching up on my tv shows.

Comment

Send some of you lully weather over here..............had the heating on again.

Now that we're allowed to travel over five miles got a lovely surprise to see my next-door daughter & her partner sitting in the garden with her dad. There are only 4 months between her and the S&H and they've been like brother & sister since he was old enough to crawl.
              There was a bit of squealing & shrieking went on.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                Evening all,
                I had L-Glut years ago and it was good.
                Mr G where do you get your Glut? Is it Chemist Warehouse?
                !
                Affirmative Jonesy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                  Ok Molls - spill what did you get up to in Howth ? Isn't that where you were courtin' ??:blowkiss:
                  Ah yeah..well there WERE good parts HAHA ...but my MIL lived there (obs since Joe's from there) but she was a NUT job..so it was always a bit of an ordeal...
                  Beaches are much quieter round here too...happy in my own wee world...
                  But yup today was lovely..
                  Evening Rusters and Jackie and MrG xx

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                    Send some of you lully weather over here..............had the heating on again.

Now that we're allowed to travel over five miles got a lovely surprise to see my next-door daughter & her partner sitting in the garden with her dad. There are only 4 months between her and the S&H and they've been like brother & sister since he was old enough to crawl.
                    There was a bit of squealing & shrieking went on.
                    JC 's garden today ...........

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                      Hola Satz, Mary and crew,
                      I take L-glutamine as a sports supplement to help rebuild muscle after workouts, but good to know it can also reduce AL and sugar cravings.
                      I did not know it helped to rebuild muscles, 2 for 1 :happy2:

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                      We went on to Burrow Beach in Howth Molls - it was empty ( they were all at IKEA thank feck )
                      It's beautiful...... had a little picnic & Rosie went bananas in the water & chasing seagulls.
                      Ah, the memories, knacker drinking and beach parties :sweet:

We did go into Harvey Norman today, no queue. Had to upgrade our Wifi and ended up spending a small fortune (2 weeks of wine). But its all sorted now, not a black spot in our very old house.. parent controls, antivirus, guest logon, I could go on and on..
                      Night all,
                      The Nerd.
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning!! Off to the siopa to get my pack lunch stuff --- the excitement of it!!!
                        Can't get motivated - feel like I'm between being the lazy cow of the last 3 months and the working woman of tomorrow -- need to adjust my resting face:worked_till_5am:

Comment

Morning and waves to the world.
                          [MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION].............I was thinking it was today you were back.

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]............just about. It was lovely. I remind her often I've changed her nappy. She prolly hates me.

Just remembered we will get a holiday this year............in York.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                            I did not know it helped to rebuild muscles, 2 for 1

Ah, the memories, knacker drinking and beach parties :sweet:

We did go into Harvey Norman today, no queue. Had to upgrade our Wifi and ended up spending a small fortune (2 weeks of wine). But its all sorted now, not a black spot in our very old house.. parent controls, antivirus, guest logon, I could go on and on..
                            Night all,
                            The Nerd.
                            Jesus ...... and I heard you can get a gismo to switch off the kids wi-fi individually at a whim while still being connected yourself.
                            I'll tell yer I'm old enough to remember as a kid - NO PHONE :egad: in the house.
                            There was a telephone box outside our house in the street - and people used to ring that & whoever happened to pass called into us with a message.:haha:

Ahh but we were happy with no arse in our trousers ...... but we had more than some.

Comment

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]........
                              We got a phone when I was about 15............had to ring after 6pm unless it was a dire emergency. Our phone was just beside my Mum so you couldn't hold any girlie talks or even a boy ringing up without an interrogation after.
                              Two TV channels and both of them crap.
                              No central heating.
                              We never passed a phone box to see if there were coins left.
                              How did we survive.

But the gazebo has arrived

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Gazebogate has happened Yippee!
                                Cold and miserable here but we have had a great few weeks of sunshine.
                                I remember your beach Molly I went for a run from your house and ended up there. It was the day you gave up smoking! I loved that day.
                                Would love to be in Ireland just now and do that Malahide run again-- Be a long time until we scousers leave these shores again unless they find a vaccine soon.
                                fedup.com

Comment

Working...
                                X