No announcement yet.

International Army September 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry to hear about Bess [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION], she had a long and blessed life with you and Mr JC...
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: International Army September 2020

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
      Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. I can't really speak and having trouble typing. Bess went very peacefully just an hour or so ago. We couldn't be with her when they put the canula in but were with her for the injection and she passed so quickly and calmly.
      The house is so empty yet full of reminders of her.
      Oh Jacks
      One of the kindest decisions you could make :hug:
      It's better to ease them out of this life before they start to feel pain.

Acting like a pup last few days shows she was ready.
      Like humans who have spurt of energy days before dying.

Last edited by satz123; September 30, 2020, 07:38 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry Jackie.
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Oh [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] my heart breaks for you. :hug:
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Didn't get home till now..hope you're ok jacks..thinking of you...be brave..you did the right thing xx
            Night everyone else..hope everyone alright? X
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Challenging year is right Rustop. Hope your feeling ok [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]. Sure give us all a wave when your feeling up to it. Would love to see a bigger picture of Bess too :hug:

Watched some highlights of the big presidential debate last night. ITs certainly a distraction to whats going on in the rest of the world.

Night all. X
              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

A very sad day for you JC. Beautiful Black Bess has been an important part of the MWO experience as long as I have been here. :heartbeat:
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Sending you love and light [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]
                  “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Working...
                  X