September Army 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: September Army 2021

[MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION].............its under warranty so was free but thank you for your kind offer. You're a true gentleman.

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION].........on your knees yet praying to the gods of the printers yet. The more important a document is needed the less it will cooperative with you. So try and be a tad nonchalant with it.

Its been scorcher here...............summer has arrived..............a tad late in fact nigh on three months late. Its been so hot I feel a bit sickly.
    Mikey managed to eat three bees. He isn't half quick and although I thought it would at least make him a bit poorly he seems to have no problems. Perhaps coming from Romania bees may be a delicacy over there.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Perhaps coming from Romania bees may be a delicacy over there.
      Funny you should say that [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] Romania happens to be the biggest bee-keeping & producers of honey in Europe ......

Perhaps that is why poor Mikey was shipped out - he was disrupting the nation's ecosystems & profit margins ::haha:

Comment

Morning and waves to world,
        Originally posted by satz123 View Post
        Funny you should say that [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] Romania happens to be the biggest bee-keeping & producers of honey in Europe ......

Perhaps that is why poor Mikey was shipped out - he was disrupting the nation's ecosystems & profit margins ::haha:
        You're pulling my leg. :hahaha:

Its our Jenny's birthday today. She's 35.................it seems like ten minutes ago she was born.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Re: September Army 2021 is

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post

Its our Jenny's birthday today. She's 35.................it seems like ten minutes ago she was born.
          Morning everyone.

You learn something new every day, maybe Satz has a point JC. None of ours eat bees and the lab eats about everything!

Happy birthday to Jenny, it is scary to see your kids age, especially when you feel 25 in your head!

Just back from a lovely walk with the doggies. Not as sunny this morning but still nice. Going back to my Pilates this evening, first time in a year.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post

I'M NOT !
            Romania Tops EU Honey Market But It's A Bitter-Sweet Affair

Comment

Re: September Army 2021 is

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post
              Going back to my Pilates this evening, first time in a year.
              Jesus Rusters :egad: you'll be in bits tomorrow ......

Comment

I'll be in bits with you Rustop. We did a 'core' session this evening. No doubt we will be totally ripped in the morning..

Enjoy the holliers [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]! You can leave the heat over there please.. Im ready for autumn now, if anyone knows where to find it..
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by bushido View Post
                  The insane amount of drinking I did whilst away brought me here. I am a few days without a drink, starting to feel I may actually do it this time. I am enjoying this site and sense that there are others here that get the madness of being an alcoholic...
                  Good for you Bushido. Sounds like you've been down this road before (havnt we all..). Have you a plan if that sneaky voice creeps in? Something to do, eat, focus on, distract??

Comment

Morning and waves,
                    Got lucky this morning...............the blind fitter was due between 8am and 1pm and turned up at 8:15 am. :egad:

We had our summer on Tuesday and Wednesday this week. We're back to wet and wild.

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]..................Bon Voyage
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

It has been a pretty wet summer in UK for sure and the best days came when the kids went back to school..
                      I am finding a herb tea from a local herbalist useful. A different kind of relaxing beverage.

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Rain, thunder and lightning never reached here but it is quite warm, just back from my walk. Ok after my Pilates but it is a stretching one designed for us older ladies. I enjoy it and find it more beneficial than trying to contort into positions and injuring myself which happened before.

Glad you found a relaxing drink Bushido. Keeping busy in the early days really helps. Mary runs and I hill walk and myself and JC crochet. Think Stirly does too as well as painting. Find something you enjoy or used to enjoy and go for it.

Bon voyage Satz,have a lovely time. Waves to everyone else.

Comment

Hello Army. I have been on the lookout fir [MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION]. Anyone know where she is? Have a great day, evening or night wherever you are. Blessings x
                          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Donno where Bridge is [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]. Maybe swamped in the new job?

The school my youngest is in has been hit with covid. Only 100 kids (2 classes in each room) in the school but the cases are starting to mount. 4 so far, but loads waiting for tests or results.
                            I suppose this was bound to happen. How's jennys school [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]? And how are the blinds? Mine arrived last week, I'm delighted.
                            Engineer here today, we need a lot of steel. No going back now!

I'd love to do pilates Rustop. Something would have to go. Work I think!!

Hope satz arrived safely..

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Guess it was bound to happen in the schools, our numbers were high before they went back. Hard to know where things are going. Oh you lucky thing Mary, new blinds and steel! Are you happy with yours JC?

Hope all ok [MENTION=4309]Bri[/MENTION]dgetjones, check in if you get a chance and let us know how the new job is going. Well I didn’t get away scott free with the Pilates, yesterday evening I started getting the feeling of having used arms, tummy etc more than normal. Not painful as such but they knew that they had a good work out.

Heading west this afternoon for one night to look at a cottage in the morning. Doubt if we will go for it as they are already pushing up the bidding but it is good to get to know all the different areas. Night away and dinner out, I’ll take it.

Comment

Evening everyone.

Turns out my new job has started before the old one ended. And neither know about the other. Interesting times.

Reading back!
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X