October Army 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: October Army 2021

Adding to the petition of Where Is [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]! :eyes:
    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Happy Halloween y'll !

Comment

[MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION] - is it your Roundy??? :sohappy:[/QUOTE]

Good morning everyone.

Yep Mary, it was a roundly and I am now officially a pensioner. Worked for a state agency years ago and get a pension from them when I reached 60. Only a few hundred a month but nice all the same. Have the first 6 months spent already. Having nights in nice hotels once a month. Started off last night. Think I mentioned we were meant to be going to Kilkenny but restaurant was closed. Stayed in Druids Glen instead. Any golfers would love it. Lovely meal, loads of space to sit around and chat afterwards. Off to the spa in a bit with my daughter for facial. Happy days! Sorry this all about me, still calling out for JC. Waves to everyone else.

Comment

Happy Halloween Army!
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Evening all...not read back so just saying goodnight...but tired..talk tomorrow xx
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Should have known I was tempting fate saying how I loved my kit hen.
              Cooker stopped working suspiciously while I was at work.
              'Though 2 men here - it was left to me to figure out it's a loose wire in the socket. Fecking useless pair.
              Don't want to mess with electrics too much so I guess we'll call an electrician.

Can get him to do some other small jobs while he's here. Like change a few bulbs in annoying places - like cooker hood , fix the doorbell & look at the ancient immersion heater .....
              The catalyst for MrS to source an electrician will be hunger & the price of the take-away this evening :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post

Yep Mary, it was a roundly and I am now officially a pensioner. Worked for a state agency years ago and get a pension from them when I reached 60. Only a few hundred a month but nice all the same. Have the first 6 months spent already. Having nights in nice hotels once a month. Started off last night. Think I mentioned we were meant to be going to Kilkenny but restaurant was closed. Stayed in Druids Glen instead. Any golfers would love it. Lovely meal, loads of space to sit around and chat afterwards. Off to the spa in a bit with my daughter for facial. Happy days! Sorry this all about me, still calling out for JC. Waves to everyone else.
                And so it is supposed to be all about you! Ive never been to Druids Glen, sounds perfect for a celebration. Thats great about the pension!!
                I had a roundy too in May, so theres a decade between us!

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                Should have known I was tempting fate saying how I loved my kit hen.
                Cooker stopped working suspiciously while I was at work.
                'Though 2 men here - it was left to me to figure out it's a loose wire in the socket. Fecking useless pair.
                Don't want to mess with electrics too much so I guess we'll call an electrician.

Can get him to do some other small jobs while he's here. Like change a few bulbs in annoying places - like cooker hood , fix the doorbell & look at the ancient immersion heater .....
                The catalyst for MrS to source an electrician will be hunger & the price of the take-away this evening :haha:
                Mr M wont touch the electrics. I would love to learn how to hang pendant lights. Feel like an idiot getting a man in to 'hang that please'.

Got rid of all my old kitchen units yesterday and bought my new ovens today. Old one was 20 odd years and still perfect but these new jobbies practically do the shopping for you too..

Comment

Forgot to add above, Happy Birthday [MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION] :sendflowers:

Comment

When Techie went to help solve [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION] electrical issues…

2C20E902-3DD2-4A19-8869-3A39BCEA4119.jpg
                    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                      When Techie went to help solve @satz123 electrical issues…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5860[/ATTACH]

:harhar:

Comment

Working...
                      X