October Army 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: October Army 2021

Well done a Mháire!!!! We can do anything...well almost anything without our 'limiter'!!!

Morning all
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Oh well done :welldone: [MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]
      I am totally in awe of someone who can run a marathon. Just amazeballs inkele:

Morning all else.
      Now : WHERE IS BRIDGET & STIRLEY ????

Comment

[MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]...............:woohoo2:...........congratulations .

And good morning to the rest of yis.

Ditto what Satz said and FICKLE as well.

The never-ending saga of the washing machine continues. We found 4 little round bits of plastic that matched 4 holes at the back. So we put them in................no more dancing. Surely it can't be that simple?

[MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION]...........I can well believe it. My Gran never had a washer for donkey's years...........she did have a mangle though.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I have an important question. I (includes Mrs Techie) have been considering going to Costa Rica for a week of Shaman Therapy with plant medicine. This was a consideration just prior to my cancer surgery 12/20. Since the procedure was successful, I dropped the idea, but it’s now back on the table. Plant medicine being Ayahuasca. I would rally appreciate your thoughts and any prior experience if you care to share. Just opinion, not judgement. I also welcome PM’s!
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
            I have an important question. I (includes Mrs Techie) have been considering going to Costa Rica for a week of Shaman Therapy with plant medicine. This was a consideration just prior to my cancer surgery 12/20. Since the procedure was successful, I dropped the idea, but it’s now back on the table. Plant medicine being Ayahuasca. I would rally appreciate your thoughts and any prior experience if you care to share. Just opinion, not judgement. I also welcome PM’s!
            @techie. I love alternative therapies. Even if they may not cure anything - I do believe the feeling wellbeing these gentle non-invasive therapies provide can only be good holistically for us.
            Go for it.

Now no scoffing in the back seats.
            I read this book a while back and dipping in & out now.
            It is AMAZING the effect our gut & bowel health has on us both mentally & physically.
            Any disruption in the gut bacteria can cause anything from Psoriasis to Cancer.
            The gut is our 2nd brain.
            Mental Health : 95% of our Serotonin is made in the gut :egad:

I've booked a set of 3 Colonics !!

Attached Files
            Last edited by satz123; October 7, 2021, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Great stuff, [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]. Lots of emphasis on the microbiome in The Techie household. We do ACV morning and night pre & pro biotic supplements and of course foods (yogurt, sauerkraut, kimchi, etc) that contribute to gut health. Thanks for posting!
              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Night folks..sleep tight xx

Comment

Great stuff, @satz123. Lots of emphasis on the microbiome in The Techie household. We do ACV morning and night pre & pro biotic supplements and of course foods (yogurt, sauerkraut, kimchi, etc) that contribute to gut health. Thanks for posting!
                  yogurt, sauerkraut, kimchi, etc
                  @techie - I can only stomach Greek yogurt from that lot
                  I love apple cider vinegar in sparkling water - so refreshing.

Of course I have all these things but forget why I'm taking them & it fizzles out.
                  Thank YOU for reminding me !
                  Last edited by satz123; October 7, 2021, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post

Now no scoffing in the back seats.
                    I read this book a while back and dipping in & out now.
                    It is AMAZING the effect our gut & bowel health has on us both mentally & physically.
                    Any disruption in the gut bacteria can cause anything from Psoriasis to Cancer.
                    The gut is our 2nd brain.
                    Mental Health : 95% of our Serotonin is made in the gut :egad:

I've booked a set of 3 Colonics !!
                    [/IMG]
                    I am really interested in this shit (sorry, couldnt resist :haha
                    When are you having the first one done? Yes, Ive read that about the gut too, whats the name of the book you read?

Agree with Satz [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]. Youve been thinking about this for a long time, go for it, you'll both feel the benefits. How are you both doing now post covid?
                    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post

The never-ending saga of the washing machine continues. We found 4 little round bits of plastic that matched 4 holes at the back. So we put them in................no more dancing. Surely it can't be that simple?
                      Must be washing machine season, mine takes off like a rocket on the spin cycle. Have man coming out next week. Mind you, the machine is about 102 years old. Still moves like a young one though.
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                        When are you having the first one done? Yes, Ive read that about the gut too, whats the name of the book you read?

Agree with Satz [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]. Youve been thinking about this for a long time, go for it, you'll both feel the benefits. How are you both doing now post covid?
                        Thank you, Mary. We are doing very well. Mrs Techie has mostly recovered from long Covid!

Comment

the machine is about 102 years old. Still moves like a young one though.
                          I hear this a lot 'round my way.

Loving the gut health convo. Will look into more education on this. Can say i'm also an ACV with the ma every morning.

Big waves to all. Surf's up.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning! Off to Oldbridge - up along the Boyne - for a walk -- lovelyish morning -- think it may disimprove so going to get the best out of it.. laters

Comment

Morning,
                              Enjoy your walk, Molls.

Finally, the day arrives that we go on holiday. Lovely cottage in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales.
                              Mr JC is overexcited and driving me round the bend. Understandable as over the last 20 months he's just had a handful of days in since covid plonked itself all over.
                              I'm taking my Kindle so you'll prolly get a garbled post now and again.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

[MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]
                                I had a colonic earlier this year - but having read the book again I think I need a good old flush out :egad:
                                The book is called :
                                "Always Look After Number Two"
                                by Galina Imrie

Comment

Working...
                                X