Super Sober Shout Out Sunday, June 26th, 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out Sunday, June 26th, 2022

I'd like to see a big SUPER SOBER SHOUTY OUTY from members who have been here a while, those starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD!

Don't be shy and give it a try, remember each and every one of us here started with a day one!!!!

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number..........Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

For me (Sunday) it is 2721 days from the start date to the end date, or 7 years, 5 months, and 13 days including the end date.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Re: Super Sober Shout Out Sunday, June 26th, 2022

So .... I almost missed it - but thanks to [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] for the reminder. I'll just make it if I don't count today.... ( who knows in the next 30 minutes anything could happen :haha

24 June 2013 to 24 June 2022 I reckon to be NINE YEARS not including today :yay:

( It's still 25th here )

Comment

8 years 6 months and 25 days or 3129 days.

Satz, a huge congrats on 9 years, that is so good, have a happy day. xx
      Last edited by available; June 25, 2022, 06:57 PM.
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

9 years 1 month 28 days or 3345

Congratulations, Satz!

Hello Ava! x
        AF free since April 29, 2013

Comment

625 days of sober living, so grateful.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

It is 4737 days or 12 years, 11 months, 19 days
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Huge congrats once again Satz!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

2 years and 3 months sober for me!

Going to bed a winner tonight!
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

6 years, 11 months today.

This past week has been so emotionally hard. It has been a heartbreaking week with my brother passing away unexpectedly. I have been feeling so fragile and was surrounded by LOTS of drinking. I even dreamt that I did shots. But, I know that alcohol is not the answer. I happily stuck to my water and a little too much Diet Coke :happy2:
                  So I was very glad to be able to log in here today to give a Super Sober Shout Out. :hyper:
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
                    6 years, 11 months today.

This past week has been so emotionally hard. It has been a heartbreaking week with my brother passing away unexpectedly. I have been feeling so fragile and was surrounded by LOTS of drinking. I even dreamt that I did shots. But, I know that alcohol is not the answer. I happily stuck to my water and a little too much Diet Coke :happy2:
                    So I was very glad to be able to log in here today to give a Super Sober Shout Out. :hyper:
                    So sorry to hear about your brother Nora..but great to see you here and that you navigated what must have been a sad and turbulent week...think of you often xxxx
                    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you Nora on the sudden passing of your brother.

Comment

Thank you Jesus! :love: 18 months sober today. :dancegirl:
                        Remember all the help I received here over the years. Thank you!

Comment

Woo hoo! Congratulations, Wildflowers!! And welcome back!
                          Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Huge congrats on your year and a half AF Wildflower!

Comment

So sorry for your loss Nora. <3 You are right drinking will not solve anything and good job in sticking to water and diet coke.
                              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X