• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locations anyone?

Eastern North Carlolina

Comment

Locations anyone?

Oh yeah! SAVE A BULL... RIDE A COWBOY!
      I miss that about living in Colorado. Near the 4 Corners region, lots of cowboys...HOG HEAVEN!

Comment

Locations anyone?

SIGGGHHH, Oh for the good ol days... So many Cowboys,...So little time... (The real reason I moved back to Oregon! HA!)

Comment

Locations anyone?

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
          The best place to live in Canada and the streets are full of trees covered in Cherry Blossoms all spring. We have a sub-tropical climate and there are palm trees growing here all year round. We can golf or mow our lawns on Christmas Day. There is wildlife galore; bald eagles, Orca, seals, sea lions, sea otters, heron, too many crows though! I love it here.

Comment

Locations anyone?

Kathy, boat is gassed up and ready!!!!!! 8)

I for one am taking up Michelle's offer--I happen to love "soft rains" and stiff upper lips!!!! 8) )) (and a REAL pasty)

Ter

Comment

Locations anyone?

I would love to share this, but if my daughter got wind of it after all the lectures she has gotten I would never hear the end of it! Teenagers...LOL! Perhaps as things keep settling, as they continue to do.....maybe then!

You all come from such great places, I'm with Kathy! ROAD TRIP!

Donna

Comment

Locations anyone?

Hi Sandhurst, Berkshire UK!

Whitestar

Comment

Locations anyone?

HA! HA! JUDE!

Them there Cowboys . . . so polite . . . nice broad shoulders . . . Country Western music. . . .not much conversation . . . .(The real reason I married the health physicist who loves Rock and Roll, Reggae, foreign films and fast cars vs trucks!)

Comment

Locations anyone?

I am from Ontario, Canada. Just North of its major city (Toronto). It's quite beautiful here today 20 degrees. It's warm and summer like. The winters vary but we can get quite a bit of snow. It's hard to believe that we are here form one end of the earth to the other. I would love to visit Austraila. It's on my to do list.

TTFN,
                    Nomorewining

Comment

Locations anyone?

I'm about 20 miles out of the Twin Cities in Minnesota, USA. Love the small town living and beautiful scenery yet close enough to the shopping and fun things that a big city has to offer! Mall of America is my 13 (almost 14) year old's favorite thing about the Cities (girl of course) Hubby has about a 30 min. drive each way, but that isn't bad compared to alot of people.

Such fun to see where others are from. We are definately not alone in this great big world of ours!

Have a great day everyone,
                      ~Tammie

Comment

Locations anyone?

(This message was left blank)

Comment

Locations anyone?

Southwestern Ontario - Canada. Rural - very rural.

Hey CBlossoms, I went to boarding school on Vancouver Island - Shawnigan Lake. I think it's gone now (the school - not the lake), but BEAUTIFUL area. Lucky you!

Comment

Locations anyone?

NH, Usa here, but getting ready to go back to the sunshine state very soon!!! Fl, hold off the hurricanes please?

Comment

Locations anyone?

Hey nomorewining123 and helensback!
                              I grew up in Toronto. I left because of the smog etc. all of what the big city has. I DO miss shopping though so once in awhile I take the ferry over to Vancouver and shop away the weekend and get my big city fix.
                              I LOVE Shawnigan Lake. I would live there if I could afford a home up there. But the Malahat (a bit dangerous mountain pass road) might prove to be too much for me.
                              So, everyone can come here for a visit. We could all hop in a ferry and go and check out one of the either San Jaun Islands (USA) or the Southern Gulf Islands (Canada) and have a SPA weekend!

Comment

Locations anyone?

I'm in big, beautiful Texas!!

Comment

Working...
                                X