Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locations anyone?

Re: In Viet Nam

San Diego, CA here (actually Chula Vista)...moving back to TX soon.

Comment

Locations anyone?

Re: In Viet Nam

truebluelefty - I am in Hong Kong but about to move to the Channel Islands. Just love Vietnam the visits we have had at least. Are you an expat?

Comment

Locations anyone?

Aussie

I'm in Bendigo - Central Victoria, Australia. About 1 1/2 hrs from Melbourne.

Sheryl

Comment

Locations anyone?

Re: Aussie

Hey
          I'm from Michigan - USA
          wellseasoned

Comment

Locations anyone?

Wanderingwombat, what do you do t o travel like this??
            CB

Comment

Locations anyone?

Blossom - have faith in my husband and wanderlust in my heart, lol.

Comment

Locations anyone?

I see there are a couple of us from Colorado. I grew up in Denver and have now moved to the wonderful suburbs (who'da thunk??). Did a few years in South Africa... where I met some of the finest southern hemisphere drinkers

I am on day three and while I haven't gone w/out a glass of wine at night, I don't feel the uncontrollable need to polish off the entire bottle. In fact, I actually left 1/2 a bottle in the frindge today. Small steps, huh??

Comment

Locations anyone?

Hi MKP

I was just wondering why you have cows and sheep in your office

regards

Kirky

Comment

Locations anyone?

Hi Kristen

Isnt it great having all these lovely pepople to read with and speak to . I have been here 9 days now and have had such inspiration from them. Thank you again to all those of you who have taken the time to say hello.

kirky

Comment

Locations anyone?

By the way I am from Bexley, Kent, UK just outside South London

Comment

Locations anyone?

Phoenix, Arizona 99 degree at noon! Plenty of sunshine year round..

Comment

Locations anyone?

Hey momfef - wanna switch?

Comment

Locations anyone?

I'm just east of Toronto Ontario Canada. Great to know there are others so close to home.

Comment

Locations anyone?

glad is down under - Lord of the Rings, Rachael Hunter, the All Blacks?

Comment

Locations anyone?

Wow - some great locations checking in here. I don't see any others from the "mitten" state in the US of A - Michigan. It's a great place to live if you like the changing of the seasons! My husband and I love it here, but yearn for the time when we are able to downsize our life and move to a small lake house. Plenty of those in Michigan! We do like to travel and spend our one vacation every year in a warm place (Tahiti, Mexico, Western Carribean). This year we took a short trip to ski in the mountains of Colorado - it was absolutely gorgeous! It is fun to come to this thread and see how many of you are from such interesting and vastly different places! Can some of you post a note about the most interesting or recommended place to visit near you? It would be great to have you share some insider info on what is BEST about where you live. As for Michigan, Lake Michigan is our crown jewel, but we also have some absolutely stunning territory in the Upper Penninsula. Mackinac Island is especially unique.
                                Have a great day today, where ever you happen to be!wellseasoned

Comment

Working...
                                X