Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone from UK?

Re: topa

Mine were posted from Fugi too. The first packet was a bit torn and I had to sign for it. The 2nd one was left in my porch with the label left on it - I think the sign for thing was for the original company - not sure. I didn't have to give any details at all re. doctor though. The only thing was I could only go up to a certain amount per credit card transaction.... think it was $500. Think I might just use them again after hearing about the uk one above...

Comment

Anyone from UK?

Bounce, I'm in Derbyshire.

Please email me

bacchus2121@hotmail.com

Thanks

Gareth

Comment

Anyone from UK?

OK ive placed my order , im upto 200mg this week so only got 3 weeks supply left .
        Thanks for the encouraging words waiting4mellors and well done on the 3 days it gets easyier and easyer with time.

Phil

Comment

Anyone from UK?

ignore me phil....fallen today. the switch got flicked. maybe tomorrow will be better?

Comment

Anyone from UK?

To fall on day 4 is nothing tommorow is another day . Let me tell you i was still drinking even when taking 150mg of topa ,it just wasnt helping , But now im at 200mg its a compleatly different story i just dont want a drink its brilliant . It may help you at 50mg or 100mg were all different .
            All i know is ive being a heavy drinker for 16 years and in just over 5 weeks ive stoped and so can all of you.
            Regards Phil

Comment

Anyone from UK?

I've just received charge-free topa from eshoprx.com (I had to pay over ?20 customs charge last time). The letter they send is indeed a disclaimer which obviously satisfied customs because they had opened up the package. The topa was much cheaper and didn't take that long to arrive. I do seem to remember that they only take Visa though (no Mastercard).

I finally went to my doctor who was very impressed with my progress, I'm about 6/7 weeks in now (I think my cognitive skills are failing!) and I've had about 10 drinks in all that time which is brilliant - I'd like to have had none but that's just being extra picky! She couldn't prescribe topa for me as only a neurologist or someone of that ilk can in UK but I left her with the MWO print-out and said that I'd still be ordering topa online and I'd be careful and keep her up-to-date.

BTW is L-Glutamine on the tongue really that weird?

Comment

Anyone from UK?

thanks bounce

hey phil, thanks for words of encouragement. ramped up to 50mg yesterday on advice and didnt even think about drinking last night. couldnt believe it when i got into bed and realised it. had the best night sleep in years too. my boyfriend said it was great just listening to me sleep!

Comment

Anyone from UK?

Hi all my order has come from eshoprx.com only problem is only half my order has come ,ive emailed them and they say the other half is on its way ???? dont know why they sent it in two halfs i only bought 180 tablets .Anyway no VAT so this looks like the cheapest place for us .
                  Oh and my credit card company phoned me up to ask if it was my transaction keen or what ?
                  Phil

Comment

Anyone from UK?

Told you they were good!!

Comment

Working...
                    X