lithium orotate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lithium orotate

Hey Texas, thanks so much for posting about the LithiumO. I just got mine and took my first pill. I read all about it - very promising! Would have never tried it were it not for you, thanks!!!

ChooseToBelieve - day 19

Comment

lithium orotate

So happy to hear it you guys! I think I must've really needed it tho, after my Dad passing away, divorce, remarriage, moving, cancer...and no anti-depressants, no wonder I drank...it says it takes a bit to kick in for cravings, and today, I can really really tell, better than the topa ever....WHEW...finally, and yeah More2, could be the Big Guy too!...I pleaded after hubby poured and poured into my glass the other night when we had company, he forgets I COUNT and my jaws were flapping and I lost count, I was soooo PO'd at myself, but I guess I wasn't the only person "in control", I gave him a lecture...but today, its been like 4 weeks, and I had one glass this afternoon, and it was like..."yuck...tastes like dog hair".....lol.....even before that, the Happy Happy feelings were there, energy up, and sleeping better...so now finally the craving deterent!!!
      "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

lithium orotate

This sounds good, but I wonder why does it have to be taken in low doses -- and what is a low dose? if it works for a little while, and then wears off, can you take more? Can you also take kudzu and l-glutamin at the same time?
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

lithium orotate

Beatle, the LO is a natural mineral salt, BUT its 20 times more bio-available than the Rx version of lithium...so, you don't have to take as much....I take it 3 times a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner, and it doesn't interact with the other supps...I take the L-glut and GABA, and have been taking tons of the other vits/mins/herbs, etc...since my cancer scare, all is good! I think its really great, and zero physical side effects, just drink lots of water, juice, gatorade whatever, which you need to do anyway during this process...Hope that Helps!
          "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

lithium orotate

I just received my LO in the mail and it's dosed at 135mg. Is this what you normally take or I am just wondering what doses everyone takes daily. I will be starting with one a day in the morning.

Thanks
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

lithium orotate

yes, i'd like to know what a good, normal low dose is. Also, I can only get the spray-- is there a way to figure it out from that, I mean if it is not the pill form?

Also, I have only tried the spray once. It didn't seem to have any effect. Do I have to take it for a while before there is an effect?

Thanks everyone for sharing so much about this. I am hopeful about it.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

lithium orotate

The Dr. Hans Nieper brand we got for the pharmacy is a tab, and its 120mg, we have it for 19.50 for 200 tabs, if ya'll need it, just holler and we'll send it out!

Comment

lithium orotate

But i still want to know about if you need to take it for a while before it works?

Comment

lithium orotate

HeyTough, I have a scrip for Lithium Carbonate is it the same kinda stuff ? It was given to me after an attempt at rehab by a shrink just never liked taking pills. But now I am willing to take all the help I can get.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                    X