X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypno dummy

Getting to know the hypnotist

Hi Beatle

I know what you mean about being in the dark about subliminal messages.

Someone posted a while back that you can go to the hynotist's website and see the scripts. I found that really useful. Otherwise you are in the dark about what is actually being said to your self-conscious. For the longest time, I figued these were mainly relaxation CDs.

I am going to start calling him Will too!!!

Comment

Hypno dummy

OK..

so far The clearing makes me more tense for a couple of reasons...the voice which i mentioned before, someone else here thought it was darned creepy also and well my issue...i am terribly afraid of heights so continous thinking about stairs, ecoooolators and elevators is not a very happy thing for me. I do wish I had known about this induction before purchase...it simpley will not be good for me. Knowing the messages from the website were helpful, but I will never again buy a hypnosis cd without knowing the full script.

The subliminal, could be very relaxing if it were not for the screeching of the sea gulls...i'm not talking about the bird chatter that one hears on the cd that is like what one hears at the beach, but that sound on the cd that feels like a gull is screeching right in your ear...and it sounds very much like a cat crying in pain which makes me start having to check on my furry boys. It would be funny if it weren't...maybe tommorrow.

The sleep learning cd so far is the only one I can use comfortably I hope I get something out of that.

Hope I'm not a downer, I use other hypnosis and mediation cds that I love. I have even loved the one's that I thought were a little mediocre...they have always worked for me. Evereyone is different and I don't want to discourage anyone from trying these, but I personally am disappointed in them and will be looking for other hypnosis cds...there are many others out there designed to stop binge drinking. I'll let you know after trying some what I thought...good luck.

Comment

Hypno dummy

Hee hee Nancy. I like him a LOT better now that he is "Will" and not the borderline irritating voice on the CD.

out, if it ain't for you, it ain't for you. After reading you post, I think I'm glad this is my first experience with anything hypno so I have nothing to compare to.

At first the long decent on the stairs, escalater, etc. bugged me and bugged me. But I'm REALLY liking being at the beach in the hum-ick so I can tolerate the voyage to get there a lot better than I did at first LOL.

I'm up for Hypno track 2 today for the first time so we shall see. I'm going to be better organized this time for my wish list.

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Hypno dummy

The CD's were fine for me if there was no voice to be heard. He drove me nuts. I did read on this site long ago what is embedded in the subliminal ones. I think you can find it on the speaker's website.

I got into the Holosync cd's for subliminal learning and LOVE them. You can google for more info. They are put out by Centerpointe Research Institute. Cannot rave enough about them.

All the best,
          lucky

Comment

Hypno dummy

es-cue-lay-tehr

hum-muck

twenty-fooouuuuuuurrrrrrrr.

Will is quite the character I must say.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hypno dummy

thanks guys...

glad to know I am not the only one with cd "issues". I've heard of holoscync ( from monroe institute?) and will check them out. looking into some others specific to binge drinking. i am a big hypnosis/relaxation cd fan and have tried many. always up for knowing about others. I am super happy for those who love them as I think hypnosis can make a big difference in your life...maybe if i try thinking about being in a hum-uck next to doggygirl..she can bring doggies and i can bring kitties and we'll have a nice nap!

Comment

Hypno dummy

and relack--ssss
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hypno dummy

LOL - we'll have to consolidate a list of Will-isms. out please to join me at the hum-ick and bring your kitties. While I'm sorta poking fun here, I am really enjoying the hypno therapy and may consider exploring other programs for other things based on out's feedback. (eh em...the house cleaning one that adagirl mentioned is high on my list...)

Have fun while you all relack-ssss and go to your hum-icks this weekend!

DG
                  Day 4AF so I'm hangin' onto my relationship with Will and Donald (the falcon oops I mean sea gull)
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Hypno dummy

I don't know why some people have a problem with his voice. I find it soothing.

I have trouble visualizing the pendulum though. and my mind wanders a lot due to stress and heavy thinking activity anyway. i wonder if these materials work for wandering minds.

Screeching seagulls? Oh my god, I never would have called them screeching. Out do you have sensitive ears? Your comments about his voice and trouble with the escalator theme have been mentioned by others.

Beatle is getting at something that bothered me for a long time. You feel like you are just listening to seagulls or waves or whatever. It's really hard to comprehend how all those messages get in there. It helped me to go look at the scripts to make sure there was something about alcohol in the CDs!!!

Comment

Hypno dummy

sensitive ears...

more like sensitive person I suppose, actually I am a bit hard of hearing (goes well with the hard head). i am really glad you find his voice soothing nancy as I believe the messages and the the 4 part system are really good. everyone is different, thank the gender neutral goddess.

so like I said I don't want to discourage anyone, just my experience and like most humans it is helpful to have my experience validated by some others. i am still hopeful that i may be able to experience it differently, time will tell.

happy hypno. as I try other hypno I'll post on them, probably in about 1 month. take care

Comment

Hypno dummy

committing to hypno

Ok, it's only day 2 but I feel committed to trying hypno as recommended for 30 days.

I had the most amazing experience today.I did hypno track 1, which I am sure I have done before. But I was conscious for the whole thing and heard all the suggestions. I find this pretty interesting. The suggestions are good. I felt really hopeful. I think it is ok if you are conscious sometimes.

At the end he tells you you will gradually become concsious. Previously, that is all I remembered, coming to at the end...

Comment

Hypno dummy

committing to hypno

Ok, it's only day 2 but I feel committed to trying hypno as recommended for 30 days.

I had the most amazing experience today.I did hypno track 1, which I am sure I have done before. But I was conscious for the whole thing and heard all the suggestions. I find this pretty interesting. The suggestions are good. I felt really hopeful. I think it is ok if you are conscious sometimes.

At the end he tells you you will gradually become conscious. Previously, that is all I remembered, coming to at the end...

Comment

Hypno dummy

beatle;161759 wrote: Thanks for all those insights.

I was hoping the subliminal stuff might actually work. But how many of you believe there really is a voice on that track? .
                            I guess that is the whole point of subliminal - you are not supposed to be consciously able to hear the voice.

"A subliminal message is a signal or message designed to pass below (sub) the normal limits of perception. For example it might be inaudible to the conscious mind (but audible to the unconscious or deeper mind) or might be an image transmitted briefly and unperceived consciously and yet perceived unconsciously. ...
                            en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subliminal"

Satori

xxx
                            "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Hypno dummy

ok, ok i'm a believer.
                              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X