I'm doing the Master Cleanse!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starlight - howzit going with the cleanse?
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Thanks Trixietrack
      Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Master Cleanse

MyOwnWomen,

Well I made it to day (8) and then decided to go off slowly with the fresh orange and/or grapefruite juice and also made the veggie soup and drank the broth. I lost about 10 lbs. But, of course some of that is water. I felt great the whole time, had energy to exercise and do what ever needed to be done. I do confess I did drink some wine on Sunday the (7th night). I'm surprised I was able to handle wine at all. Not that I think it's a good thing to do. That night I just felt I needed a drink. My husband and I are talking about divorce for sure!!! I didn't over do it! Anyway I am proud I got as far as I did. Because, I was afraid to begin with. Next time I know what to expect. From start to finish it really takes about 14 days. The nice thing for me about the cleanse is I didn't have to think about food, what to make for dinner, lunch etc. Just juiced my lemons and had my liquid diet and no worries. Cleaned out my body! Hope this is helpful to you!

Blessings,

Angel

Comment

Good job! I"m glad it was a good experience for you. I've done several juice fasts in the past - lots of fresh veggie juice, tea and water (with enemas - ick). I figure the Master Cleanse would be more cleansing. I still want to try it when I finish this candida cleanse.
          (Sorry to hear about your marriage, by the way. I hope things aren't too rough for you.)

Comment

I did the master clean for 14 days, felt wonderful, I didn't get a headache or anything and I did not feel hungry. I did the two days preparation and the two days after the 10 days. I did not have a problem at all . They say if you eat a lot of junk etc. it will be harder. Everyone should try it.
            But, as soon as the 14 days was up. right back on the boose. I could have kicked myself. I thought this would give me a chance to say I have done 14 days now lets try for 30 days.

Comment

db2fromala;213934 wrote: I want to try the master cleanse. I have purchased the syrup, the lemons are easy, I am looking for the cayenne pepper capsules. (I figure GNC will have them, if anyone knows where to get them, let me know.)

However, I am concerned about acid. I had gastric bypass almost 3 years ago and I am very sensitive to acid foods.

Nonetheless, I love the idea of fasting (used to fast as a teenager for religious reasons) and feel like the experience will just add to my AF time and my health.

Wish me luck. (However, I will need to do this when I am at home for some time, hard to do from hotel rooms...)

Cindi
              please buy cayenne from your health food store or supermarket. make sure it's not chili powder.
              when you mix maple in the lemon it isn't acidic, it's sweet. very tasty.
              you should just test it once, make yourself a glass to see how your stomach reacts.

good luck cindi
              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Thanks for sharing Veronica. Encourages me all the more...
                And OH what a bummer that you went back to drinking! But at least you are here now, still working to overcome.... Best wishes to you.

Comment

MOW, THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN ABOUT ME AND WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY MARRIAGE. IT'S AN UP AND DOWN THING RIGHT NOW AND WILL UTIMATLEY END IN DIVORCE. WE ARE JUST NOT THERE OR RIGHT FOR EACH OTHER ANYMORE.
                  ANYWAY I DID THE MASTER CLEANSE TO HELP CLEAR MY MIND, BODY & SPIRIT! I DO THINK IT HELPED AND WILL PLAN TO DO A WHOLE (2) WEEKS IN JANUARY. HOPE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TRY IT OUR SOMETIME.

BLESSINGS,

ANGEL

Comment

hi MOW I have been reading that the master cleanse is really good to help with candida.
                    for me it was great, I felt like I cleared a lot of junk from my system, including psychological junk.

Keep us posted, let us know of your progress.

Trix
                    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Thanks Trixie. I haven't been doing the candida diet very well - drinking 2-3 nights a week, some food cheating, and coffee. But I'm now trying for full-time AF, and am getting more serious about the diet again. Couple days ago I ate some candy and bread, and the next day it felt like my intestines had been filled with concrete. First major bloating and discomfort since I started the diet - so I know I'm still battlig the yeast monsters.
                      When I get fairly clear of the yeast I'm going to do a more intensive cleanse for sure.

Thanks for the message.
                      :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X