• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hypnotic tapes

Pink milk, it was posted on 7/20/2007, i found it

Comment

The hypnotic tapes

Pink milk, go into threads in this forum ; Holistic healing & look for Hypno dummy 7/20/2007

Comment

The hypnotic tapes

Pink, no way you are getting on my nerves. I just won't tune in here if that was the case.

Kathy, thanks for the info. I guess my computer is set up different than others. It comes up on page 3 of 8 on this forum.

Anyway, I'm off to listen to "Will" put me to sleep on the esculater. or in the hammuck. Whichever comes first.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

The hypnotic tapes

:thanks: Hey! I found it!!! Great! Went to Forum Jump and there it was on page 3 of 8 just as you said... have started to read it and will continue now.
          Thanks for the help!:h See you soon I hope!

Comment

The hypnotic tapes

Frankly, the CDs irritate me. I am fine with the visualization parts and can go down escalators or whatever, but just when I find myself buying in to the imagery, Will says something about going "deeper into hypnosis." So it throws me, because I have been just happily going down the stairs, escalator and elevator, but suddenly he reminds me that it is hypnosis, (ah HA, a trick!!) and I snap up again. Also, when I finally get to the pendulum, which is actually a much better metaphor for me, he tells me what kind of pendulum it can be. So I am visualizing a brass pendulum but he gives me images of a watch on a chain or a silver pendulum, and it snaps me out again. I like the hum-ick on the beach, but I wish the narrative was less fixed in its descriptors.

And although I love the sound of the ocean, I hate seagulls. They give me Tippi Hedren nightmares. So the subliminal CD was pissing me off big time. Squaaaaaak, squaaaaaak. I found myself visualizing a BB gun. So, I have found that the only one that really seems to "work" for me, (allow me to go into some level of hypnosis without being constantly jarred out of it) is the Hypnotic one.
            And you may ask yourself, "What is that beautiful house?" And you may ask yourself, "Where does that highway go?" And you may ask yourself,"Am I right?...Am I wrong?" And you may tell yourself..."MY GOD!...WHAT HAVE I DONE?"

Comment

The hypnotic tapes

Ha, funny, I really quite like this guy. I find his voice soothing... when I first bought the CDs I remember thinking, oh no, I hope he's not really american cheery afermation kinda guy,
              but I was pleasantly surprised. Just got bored with the CDs after a couple of months listening every day.
              Does anyone know if the Exercise Motivator and Positive Mental Attitute are also narrated by him? Because those are the ones I just ordered for my new attempt at sobriety.
              I can't really do the night sleep subliminal one, because even though I got a special cushion to plug my ipod into and rest my little ear on, it just bugs me and I keep waking up. And the day subliminal is so boring I hardly ever used it either.
              Much rather do the hypno ones when it's just me-time and I can actually relax. I used to get a lot out of those CDs and hope to do again when I finally get up the guts to start the program again - soon, I hope!
              PS: I am thinking of selling my original CDs on ebay, as I have them down-loaded onto my ipod anyway. It would help toward the cost of the new supps and CDs I have just ordered. If anyone is interested in making me an offer...? I don't know if this is very ethical on this site, but they are quite expensive and mine have only once been put into the laptop to download...

Comment

The hypnotic tapes

Ratana, I really do agree and basically I just do not like these CDs, but so many people here seem to believe they work (and I respect the people here pretty much more than anyone else)-- and at this point they really do put me to sleep, which is great... no sleeping pills needed. I start with the hypno 2 (I just can't take the hypno 1, MUCH too long) and then go into subliminal (this is the order on my iPod), then sleep learning (by which time I am fast asleep).

Interesting thing: I usually fall asleep before I am even "hypnotised" but I almost always wake up just when he says so... then fall back to sleep again.

Pink, there are definitely ethical questions about selling the cds on ebay (though it seems like a good idea), I would check with RJ on that one. Normally I am ethicalless (is that a word?), but just when it regards MWO, my morals rear their head...
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

The hypnotic tapes

Beatle,

Just had to respond. I love the word "ethicalless." Made me laugh.

Thanks!!
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

The hypnotic tapes

I guess that means it's not a word. ? Anyway, glad I could make someone laugh. Just let me know when you all start jeering. (that is a word, right?)

Comment

The hypnotic tapes

Beatle, re selling the CDs: I usually sell everything on eBay. For whatever reason I feel weired selling my MWO CDs on. But actually it might give someone a chance to get them cheaper than they would usually and me some money back, which would be great, as I have just spent over $300 for supps and new CDs....
                      If RJ has anything to say about this, please do!!! I would hate to step on anyones toes with this, but as I said, getting even a little bit of cash back really would help, as I am not exactly roling in cash at the moment and the supps, topa and new CDs aren't exactly cheap.
                      Would love to hear what anyone elses thoughts are about this. Re Eticalacecess..... I think I am too drunk too spell that one!

Comment

Working...
                      X