Urine Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urine Therapy

Urine is sterile. Gahndi drank his own urine. It is safe as long as you are healthy and do not have any ulcers or digestive abnormalities. I personally could never do it...but good luck to those that can CHEERS : )
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Comment

Urine Therapy

I have a mexican friend who does a type of cleanse with his own urine. it's supposed to keep you youthful and keep disease away. he says it's not that bad if you make sure you drink lots of fluids. He also eats crickets and iguanas. so um I guess you have to be a certain kind of person.
      the way to keep fungus off your feet at the gym, is to pee on them. it works
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Urine Therapy

Drinking your own urine, eating iguanas... well, this sure is enough to keep your mind off booze.

oh, just wondering, does it have to be your OWN urine, or do others' work as well. (yeh, sick mind here, but I really do wonder!).
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Urine Therapy

I think I prefer the Whipping Therapy.....

Next thing you know we will all be lined up getting our tush's whipped and drinking pee! :H Maybe RJ will add it to the list of supplements.
          If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Urine Therapy

beatle;213782 wrote: Drinking your own urine, eating iguanas... well, this sure is enough to keep your mind off booze.

oh, just wondering, does it have to be your OWN urine, or do others' work as well. (yeh, sick mind here, but I really do wonder!).
            They say to use your own pee. least you know what's in it.

Comment

Urine Therapy

yeh, I know what's in it, but does that make it any better?

I think I'll also go for the whipping therapy...
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Urine Therapy

it is supposed to be better for you if it's your own. just like your blood. "quoting my friend"

Trix

Comment

Urine Therapy

Oh nooooo, WHO said it was good for wrinkles... you know how easily led I am... Yes of course I would try it (might even like it) if I thought it would cure something, topically or internally although think would have to mix it with something... Wonder who first tried it on ulcers etc. Wish I had heard of it 20 years ago when I was agonising over 'real' acne, if it worked I would have saved a fortune in over the counter ointments etc. Erm, will let you know about the wrinkles............maybe!!

Lx
                  Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Urine Therapy

With all the cigarettes I smoke, I would imagine my urine would be pretty toxic.

Okay, ONE THING AT A TIME HERE.

I will be that, too, though. Star and I will both be AF and smoke free pretty darn soon!!

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                    X