Sweaty-- is it milk thistle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I was sweating madly for the first 5 days, am on day 9 now and sweating seems to have diminished, I take milk thistle. Supposed to help the tired old liver, just hope it helps tired old me.
    :lI'd really rather be skiing:H

Comment

:new: two weeks, so not really new eh?:H
      I "just" drank/got drunk once a week at the most. My problem is that I cant quit after a glass or two. Anyway, I have been taken milk thistle quiet a while and YES IT DOES CAUSE NIGHT SWEATS, it is used to support the liver but its also used in DETOX....(at least in European clinics...they are a bit more open for natural stuff). Anyway I had my last drink 2 weeks ago. I was used to milk thistle but 2 days ago my other supllements arrives and now I have again heavy night sweats (Mil Thistel, Blessed Thistle and Ooooohhh SAMe).....This combination makes you "swim away" at night time!
      So heres the deal. They detox the liver...clean it before they can work on the more preventing aspect. ERGO....the more you sweat the sooner the "dirt" "washes" out of the liver........By the way......these supplements get all the dirt out......which is not only AL....

Guess I go on some more "swimming sessions" in my private pool (and probably buy some stocks from TIDE with downy)

Love ya all

Comment

Hi,

I'm just thinking aloud here, but since the liver is a major source of heat for the body, and that milk thistle is supposed to act on the liver as a protective and as a stimulus for detox, perhaps this is why sweating is a possible side effect. The liver is being "energised".

D

Comment

Ripple;223455 wrote: Scared about PAWS. HELP!
          PAWS?
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Working...
          X