So, MWO works, but?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, MWO works, but?...

The biggest thing for me, besides MWO, is that every day, before I get out of bed, I decide what my day will be:
    Today I will encounter only the most uplifting people and situations

Today I will rejoice in living sober and happy

Today is the first day to creating the life I desire etc. etc.

At the end of the day, I write at least 5 things that I am grateful for.

Also healthy diet, exercise and staying clear of all negativity! This includes, TV, people and situations......

and....REAd, Read Read!!!!

Oh! I am also doing the Sedona Method, a course to learn to raise our vibrations and thinking process! I am really enjoying this!!! Getting a lot out of it!

KateH
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

So, MWO works, but?...

limers;223810 wrote: how long are you af ,Satori?
      Sorry Limers away from computer overnight!

119 days today - and feelin' GOOD!

Satori
      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

So, MWO works, but?...

Hey Limer,
        sometimes it takes a bit of loner time to re-assess who the people are in your life and whether or not you are making good choices.. that is how I look at it. I've surrounded myself by people who were not good for me my whole life. These day I am very cautious and selective. With a bit of time I think I will feel my way better and be more confident.

however, it's been a big realisation just how bad my judgement has been and I've really been re-evaluating very carefully.. and taking plenty of time too.

IT's easy to just blame everyone else.. so I'm not going that road.. I'm looking at each relationship and trying to weigh up what it all means so that I can go forward and not make those same ole mistakes again.

Great Work!! 10 Days!!

Comment

So, MWO works, but?...

Congratulations Satori ,I hope thats me in a few months .Day 11 ,feeling strong but in quite a snippy mood...hope it passes soon.Thanks Fickle, I understand where your coming from.

Comment

So, MWO works, but?...

Limers, - you will get there - if you can do 11 days - you CAN do it for good - just depends on how much you want it.

Go for it! If someone had told me when I was on day 11 - how good it would feel several months down the road - I would have had a hard time believing them.

But - it IS true - I am loving being free of all the negative sh*t that comes with drinking.

Best of luck

Love

satori
            xxx
            "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

So, MWO works, but?...

one theme that has come out to me thru these posts, is t.v. I looked on it as an escape, maybe is just another part of my trap.
              Pipsqueak

Comment

So, MWO works, but?...

sleep more go to bed early. still do.
                Have a long hot bath stay in there as long as possiable turn the lights of and light the candles and listen to music.
                Try to eat a good balance diet to get through the day.
                slow down remembering that there is always 2morrow.
                Reading - buddhism book at the moment called endless path. my friend borrow it to me (enjoying it not to indepth) love the pictures and scenery in this book, love to visit the places.
                meditation - Find time on my own to relax, focus on a burning candle just to clear my thoughts in my mind.
                Love
                Teardrop.x
                family is everything to me

Comment

Working...
                X