Magnesium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnesium

Today I took magnesium for the first time. My chiropractor recommended it because I've been in severe pain, he said it would easy my muscles.
    And OMG - I have NO pain right now! And very shortly after taking it (I was at work) I felt so peaceful and chilled it was most lovely, considering how freaked out I've been lately (stress, hormones). I seriously feel more sane tonight than I have in weeks. And though I'm craving AL tonight, I'm able to just observe the craving, knowing I'm not giving in to it. Usually I either give in or am obsessed and miserable.

I am in LOVE with Magnesium!!

(the one I got is Peter Gillman's Natural Calm - highly recommeded to me by 3 people who know)
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Magnesium

I was taking magnesium when I first started the program but after about 3 months I stopped due to lack of finances - buying all those supps can sure add up.

I always thought it was a bit like the milk thistle in that I would'nt need to take it for ever but now after reading Det's informative post I am pondering whether I should'nt give it a bash again?
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Magnesium

MOW,
        I was recommended Gilman's "natural calm" magnesium by my health food store and I think it is the best!!! I take it in the evening and have had no trouble sleeping. I'm wondering about taking it during the day now if I'm particularly stressed out
        DeeBee, it is kind of expensive but I rationalize by saying that since I'm not drinking wine I can splurge on the magnesium.
        Janet

Comment

Magnesium

Victory,
          I am having the opposite of diarrhea so I guess I'd better start taking the Magnesium again. I stopped all my supps a while ago. Thanks. Kriger
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Magnesium

Stop your supps? Big boo boo.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Magnesium

you've all encouraged me to get back on the supps... thanks for all the info
              Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Magnesium

ok, this is wierd but I've found that the latest magnesium supplement I've bought to keep both Dx and myself up at night!??? good grief. it's "nature made" 250mg FYI
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Magnesium

I don't know how to copy a link to a thread, so I'm bumping this up for Iris.
                  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Magnesium

More about Magnesium

I'm not suggesting any special website or company, BUT, anyone wanting to know more than "mainstream" info about the miracle of MG must look up "Oil of Magnesium" I've been rubbing it on my skin and brushing my teeth with it (an acquired taste) for years. With MgCl applied transdermally there is NO stomach, kidney, bowel or liver interaction. The Mg goes directly to the cells that need it. Also, it makes an effective deodorant and gets right into the lymph system. A little sticky, but dries in a minute and maybe a bit of a sting that goes right away.
                    It's probably the main reason my body has survived all of the Al abuse for so many years.

It's not expensive, especially as I buy it by the gallon which lasts me 2 years or so. Any questions: just ask

Comment

Working...
                    X