All One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All One

It is not in the fridge section, it's on the shelves.

Comment

All One

Picked up some almond flavor soy milk today and am going to give it a try with the ALL One in the morning.
      Does anyone know if there is less allergy with soy milk? I have avoided milk since I think I'm lactose intolerant.

Winefree

Comment

All One

well....the almonds are so yummy that we are just eating them as is. maybe next batch!

Winefree...soy will probably be tolerated by you much better than moo milk. watch those labels though...they sneak sugar and other doodoo into a lot of these products.

Zin...wow! spicy V8 and All one? that's a pretty hefty sounding drink.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

All One

1) Just checking, you know MOW about the soy thing, right? (big no-no with the thyroid boo-boo).

2) Where is rice milk in all this discussion? We LIVE on rice milk (calcium enriched). However, I understand almond milk is a bit more nutritious. Can't get it here. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd make it.

3) Also heard sesame milk is great. I got a recipe for it. (But, again, too lazy...)

4) Getting back to the ALL ONE. If you haven't already picked this up, I am lazy. So I just mix it with yoghurt drink (do you get that in the USA?). It blends well and goes down nice and smooth. And NO DIRTY BLENDERS (did I mention that I'm lazy?)
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

All One

Almond milk, soy milk, rice milk?

wtf?

Milk comes from mammals, guys, the rest is just something else to drink.

I am lazy, too, Beatle. Very lazy.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

All One

I'm confused. But I don't have my book yet. I use Brain Link from Pain & stress Center in my rice milk smoothies which include mixed frozen berries and half a banana. And soem ground flax. I use the rice milk because I've been advised to avoid dairy. Expensive stuff that rice milk. I bet almond is even more.
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
              X