GABA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GABA

the tingling feeling you get is ok, but don't go over 3g of GABA. also if you are already a mellowlaid back type person GABA is not necessary.

The reason heavy drinkers who are trying to cut down from Alcohol need GABA is because alcohol increases GABA in the brain, that is why you get anxiety when withdrawing. GABA works better if you take it right before a strenuos workout. it also helps you produce HGH.

I upted my dose to 1400g a day. having mood swings, but I don't think it's related.
    will keep everyone posted.

trix
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

GABA

trixietrack;289719 wrote: also if you are already a mellowlaid back type person GABA is not necessary.
      Yea, l am told by just about everyone that I am "mellow" and I "don't let anything bother" me, etc.......Ha! If theose people were only here all the time!

I think it's a pretty good guess that everyone on this site is not mellow enough or they wouldn't have turned to alcohol, JMHO :h
      Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
      - George Jackson

Comment

GABA

Damn, I cannot take the GABA either. That and the L-Glut made me feel really bad. Oh well.
        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

GABA

in what way where they bad for you ,did they make you ill

Comment

Working...
          X