Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juicing vegtables

Juicing is great.
    All the enzymes are live and because it is semi liquid your body will absorb the nutrients faster.

I have a juicer and I used to love juicing I could literally go through a bag of carrots that I would never eat otherwise - my favourite combo is apple/cucumber and carots.
    Best to buy a flask as well so you can juice it in the morning and have fresh juice through out the day
    shaila
    x
    ~ I am better than this devil AL ~:new:

Comment

Juicing vegtables

Shaila;277328 wrote: Juicing is great.
      All the enzymes are live and because it is semi liquid your body will absorb the nutrients faster.

I have a juicer and I used to love juicing I could literally go through a bag of carrots that I would never eat otherwise - my favourite combo is apple/cucumber and carots.
      Best to buy a flask as well so you can juice it in the morning and have fresh juice through out the day
      shaila
      x
      Unfortunately I think most of here already own flasks, LOL!
      Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
      - George Jackson

Comment

Juicing vegtables

LOL LOL!! yeah flasks might not be a problem!

LOL LOL!! yeah flasks might not be a problem!

I have had some amazing changes in my bodily functions since I started juicing I have not missed 1 day and I fell good and other issues TMI for this forum are gone...absent and I say bring on the carrots. I too have gone through amazing amountsof romaine, cucumbers beets, parsley and apple...on a dare I couldn?t have eaten that quantity in the conventional way. .Call all juicers! Ideas and recipes....please

Still juicing in the bad way ;-( but it has reduced by half so good for me. Now if I could stop procrastinating about buying the book and supplements.. Interesting that I have never missed a day of juicing and sometime 2x per day.

Love you all
        FH.:h

Comment

Juicing vegtables

Thats REAL fnuny! hahahahaha I was already thinking about chilling mine!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Juicing vegtables

Still juicing daily and sometimes 2x day. Using a lot of tomato, romaine and celery; also carrot and parsley.... cannot do the kale, maybe 1 leaf...and always a beet.

Loved reading all your comments. In my family and crowd most of them just look the other way, wink, wink, nudge, nudge and pop a potato chip in their mouth or have a second helping of steak...but who doesn?t love the odd bit of junk food.

My fantasy is to live in a house with mostly raw foods and organic furniture with the theme of less is more.....be careful what you wish for....;-) they say.

So I am a lonesome juicer, wouldn?t mind sharing....someone else to help clean all the fiddly bits of the juice machine.

FH

Comment

Juicing vegtables

I just got my big huge Jack LaLanne Juicer! I am moving here in the next few weeks, so I am not going to get into it just yet..but keep the thread going!

I will join you soon!

Very excited.. plan to do a cleanse for spring.. have great recipes!

MM
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Juicing vegtables

MM,
                Look forward to your recipes..I am very new to this.
                Good luck with the move!
                FH

Comment

Juicing vegtables

I'm new to it, too. But I work with a lady who has been juicing for years! She will be our go-to juice guru..

MM
                  Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Juicing vegtables

how bout mushrooms, anything for them? onions? .... maybe not.

~Ripple~

Comment

Juicing vegtables

Ripple,

I have a book on juicing and was going to look mushrooms and onions up for you but cannot find the friggin book. I see it every day and now when I need it is not there. I guess one could always google but I wanted to touch a book.

Anyway, thanks for the reminder about juicing. Sure is a PIA to clean the juicer. And it seems so much of the pulp gets thrown away. I think I will just use the blender and keep all the pulp. I am sure to buy some fruits and veggies for juicing today. Must remember to take my own grocery bags. I always forget but will get them out now.

Cheers to juice!

Comment

Juicing vegtables

I used to feed the pulp to my dogs. Or dig a hole in my garrden and plop it in there.
                        sigpic

Comment

Juicing vegtables

I feed the pulp to the dog and someone mentioned that you can make veg. broth with it.
                          Good idea..just add sonme onion and garlic to the pot and Yum!!

Comment

Juicing vegtables

I just caught sight of this thread tonight, hope all you juicers aren't gone yet...
                            I have juiced for years, but tucked it away and I am now blowin' off the cobwebs.
                            As I begin my AF days this will be a great drink!
                            I want to do a five day fast but have some reservations. I am a school teacher and exert a lot of energy in my job and also have a touch of hypoglycemia. Do you think I could really fast for five days with no protein supplement? I know I can seek professional advice but...I was so intrigued by your thread I couldn't stop my fingers.
                            Some of my unmentioned fav's ginger, dandelion, berries and mint
                            lookin' forward to hearin' from the juicer guru
                            thanks for the thread, flyin' high

Comment

Juicing vegtables

If you have hypoglycemia, perhaps you should do it with supervision, whatever your choice of practicioners may be. A juice fast is a big sugar or carb ussh snd may not be the right choice for you. Seek advice, please.
                              sigpic

Comment

Juicing vegtables

hey greeneyes,
                                maybe juicing will help with gray (hahaha)

did a little online research and thought all would like to know
                                small amounts of avocado and banana slow down the detoxing and keep sugar levels regulated.
                                greeneyes, Thanks for all your insights and hairsights tonight. I'm not fasting till i get mor info
                                you got me smilin'
                                flyin' high

Comment

Working...
                                X