Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT WORKED, IT WORKED !!!!!!

Hello All,
    I just wanted to add that I went AF again yesterday (so Day 2 for me today) and I upped my Kudzu dose after reading this thread Took 3 x 3 tablets throughout the day.
    Seemed to work for me too. Didn't think about drinking.
    Loved the poem Cindi
    x
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Congrats Amelia! Isn't kudzu great??
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

tea;292263 wrote: Eureka Jaded, yes it is great stuff. Didn't know you could buy it fresh to boil in water, think that is what you meant (?), would love to hear more about it.

Lxx
        Tea...where I live it grows everywhere. They say that farmers started planting it here years and years ago to stop ground erousion in ditches and gullies and it has taken over..you can't kill it...it grows over small trees and everywhere. When I was a child we would play in it...it's a wonder we didn't get bitten by a snake. So anyway, I was really kidding about boiling it but I may just check into how it's processed for the tablet form and who know's it might work better fresh. Just a thought really.
        Jade
        :l

Comment

It sounds like both you and I went AF at the same time Amelia !!! Yep, I find that kudzu works like a charm. Some days I'm too tired from work to even crave a drink, and a couple time I only took one a witching hour. Today I took 1 at 2 different times.. It is an amazing tool
          Yep, I remember Bird talking about her ways of using kudzu from home.. that's right !

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
          X