Cider Vinegar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cider Vinegar

maybe that is why they say that pickeled foods are good for digestion and for aiding in nutrient absorption.

I like that braggs vinegar.
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Cider Vinegar

Oh, I should have said that it tastes really nice just in water.....I didn't like it mixed with the honey...yuck!

Thanks for this thread...I'm going to try it again....

Love

Suze x
      Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Cider Vinegar

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vinegar-1001-Practical-Margaret-Briggs/dp/186147167X/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206391351&sr=8-1]Amazon.co.uk: Vinegar - 1001 Practical Uses: Margaret Briggs: Books[/ame]

They sell this book where I work and I always point and laugh at it....I'm thinking now that it might be worth reading if this thread is anything to go by.
        'The only people who give you a hard time (for stopping drinking) are those who used to look to your drinking to excess to legitimise theirs, and they'll find someone else to do that in time. '
        From an Amazon review of Allan Carr's ' Easy Way to Control Alcohol'

Comment

Cider Vinegar

This looks interesting......

Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits...The many Uses and Amazing Health Benefits of ACV.

Love

Suze x
          Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Cider Vinegar

Oh, I just remembered something I learned from a friend a few years ago. when her kids were sick she'd make what they called "yummy yucky tea".
            Add some ACV to hot water, and a spoonful of honey. Drink while hot/warm. It really is yummy yucky. I've had it when I've had a bad cold or flu and it does wonders.
            FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Cider Vinegar

In Scandinavia, anyway, they sell cider vinegar capsules as a weight-losing supplement. It is very popular. You are supposed to take a couple capsules before each meal. I think the cider vinegar is either supposed to make you feel more full more quickly or it makes you metabolize more quickly-- not sure which one. I never had a need to try it, but I've read that they have good documentation that it works to help people lose weight.

Cindi-- I also heard that about vinegar and Antabuse bing a no-no. I am hoping to start on it soon and wonder if this would also apply to salad dressings that have vinegar in them? btw, how is the antabuse going? Any side effects?
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Cider Vinegar

Oh darn it....been on it for 3 days - love the taste - but it's given me heartburn BIG TIME...........:upset:

Suze xx

Comment

Cider Vinegar

Y'all are gaggin me out with all this talk about drinking vinegar! :yukko:
                  Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Cider Vinegar

cider vinegar taken everyday removes calcium deposits in the arteries its a good holistic supplement

Comment

Cider Vinegar

Suzu, I think it is supposed to be a remedy for heartburn, or maybe that is indigestion. I'm not sure of the difference.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Cider Vinegar

lets get better!

okay girls Rip makes "STOMACH SALAD" for hubby. rub salad bowl with garlic, add washed greens and veggies of choice, then i use lots of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar, Lemon Juice and lots of Grape Seed Oil, mix well until LIMP...add some FETA...

he has terrible tummy due to bratt-fullness so the vinegar neutralizes all the mean acids, ya know! :H should be called BASTARD SALAD!

Comment

Cider Vinegar

greeneyes;299954 wrote: Suzu, I think it is supposed to be a remedy for heartburn, or maybe that is indigestion. I'm not sure of the difference.
                          Yep....I read that too, Greeneyes! I've had a lot of stomach probs (ulcer and reflux) for years but now it's mostly ok as long as I don't over-eat or take water after a meal.....so I was really thinking that the cider vinegar would make my stomach feel really good too....big disappointment! Maybe I should try it with food instead of before it.....

From what I've read it is great for your health if it suits you!

Suze x

Comment

Cider Vinegar

Bastard Salad? LOL!!!! vinegar is great for you. I use tons of it. I had a mild reaction to vinegar with antabuse when I first started taking it, but not since.
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Cider Vinegar

isn't that gut-wrenching hilarious Determinator? just hope i don't BLURT that out some day making the god damn stuff...:egad:

Comment

Cider Vinegar

so, am I right in assuming a regular shelf, store brand apple Cider vinegar won't have the same benfits?....darn...I wish I had read further...have to wait until I can get the right stuff then.
                                Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Working...
                                X