28 Day Cleanse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28 Day Cleanse

Ok, I might just have to order "Colonblow" (what a name!) brings all kinds of pictures to mind--mg Anyway, I might have to order it just to get a t-shirt--"Poopin is Cool"!! :yes2:

Ok, Liv, you started this....I DO agree one of the most important things we can do is keep our colon clean & healthy--I also think mother nature does a pretty good job of that--so I'll go along with the raw veggies, etc. I don't know enough about colonics or clay shakes to comment further--to each his own. I do have a question. You say the nicotine and all the toxins stay in our bodies for a very long time after quitting smoking. Where are they--I assumed lungs, fat cells, other tissues??? So, while I agree it's a great idea to eat healthy so those nutrients are absorbed throughout the body--but does it really get rid of those kinds of toxins? I use my infrared sauna to sweat out what I can, and I just received the daily detox tea I ordered. (aren't you proud of me?) I've started the AllOne (gag) for the amino acids, etc., and I'm about tapped out on supplements. I'm still debating about the antioxidants--need to find some research I can understand. I do take L-Glut and GABA, but one of them gives me a headache sometimes.
    I'm anxious for my "detox" book to arrive-- like I said, it is really hard to find fresh veggies and fruit here right now. This summer when my garden is thriving I'll be eating tons of veggies.
    Now I'm rambling, I'm still watching this thread, because I think it's really interesting, but I guess my point is, the total cleanse deal is probably not an option for me at this point.
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

LVT25, If you do the Colon Blow eat very light foods and drink a lot of water....lots of water. Lots of water.

Google detox and cleansing and you will be amazed at the amount of info. Read between the lines and good luck. I was shocked at the amount of trash that was removed. I got the Colon Blow first and it kind got stuck so I tried Oxy Powder and we had lift off. I am on the 5th day of Oxy Powder and light eating and really feel much better. A whole lot better.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Great thread, Interestingly, I am on my 2nd day of a 7 day cleanse. I did a foot patch detox two weeks ago and remember how well I slept each night I decided to do a cleanse and so far, being the second day, I have had two BM's(bowel movements) already I only always have one a day and sometimes it's hard to get it out. My detox does not mention strange looking stuff in the loo, but then again I didn't ask and do not know. It provides a lot of vitamins and stuff to get rid of fungus, parasites and a urine PH test each morning strip whilst cleansing.Day one was terrible, but it seems to be getting better from the PH strip. So far so good. I am allowed only fresh veggies until day 4 when I can have stuff like quinoa or wild rice. After the cleanse I can go back to my normal eating habits.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Here is a link to a liver cleanse that seems to work and is inexpensive. However, *I* think the Zapper is snake oil.

Dr. Hulda Clark Cleansing Programs - LIVER CLEANSE

I am going to give it a try when I finish the colon.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Wow - this is awesome -- a pooping party! (Sorry I just had to do that for LVT25's sake!!)

Mimi - you can just do the raw foods for a start - that in it's self will really start the process and really is a good place to start. Sometimes like Fla Boy said - you need to start slow or it will get Stuck!! Maybe even check into the cleanse MOW mentioned if it's gentle.

Go Gang! Let's clean up these bodies - Spring Cleaning time!!
            AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Yeah, a poopin' party and we don't want any :goodtime: poopers. :H

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Ok, then, I want a "Poopin is Cool" t-shirt!!:toilet::crap:

:imwaiting:
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

I found Nemo! He's in the bottom right of the parasite jar in Dr, Hulda Clark's thing.!
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Hey all my poopin' buddies! aaaaaahahaha!

Well the colonic was fine, no big deal. She was great and very informative. She said I did great - whatever that means! The cleanse is going right along. Tomorrow I bump up to the next stage of herbs, so that is when it gets interesting... YIKES! I had a few days of not eating well last week. I don't know what came over me.. I think it was emotional, knowing I was on a cleanse, and just old behavior coming out. So, I am buckling down!!! I've got three weeks left in this cleanse and I want to make the most of it..

Have a squeaky clean day!

Namste,

MM
                    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

FYI---My new Daily Detox Tea from wholeapprach.com makes me poop VERY regular!!

:yay:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

WholeApproach.com - Teas - Secure Online Shopping ???????????????????????

Sorry--can't spell this morning.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Well holy shit, this is too funny. :H If you need to poop, take vitamin c powder mixed in oj and you will poop. Freshly ground (coffee grinder) flax seed will do it too,but taken on a "regular" basis :H . And water, water, water.
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

greeneyes;307969 wrote: Well holy shit, this is too funny. :H If you need to poop, take vitamin c powder mixed in oj and you will poop. Freshly ground (coffee grinder) flax seed will do it too,but taken on a "regular" basis :H . And water, water, water.
                            I am so tired from mixing all these potions that I am to pooped to :toilet: :H and am wiped out from reading all the poopin' posts. Maybe we need to take this to Oprah? :lol3:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

LVT25;307946 wrote: WholeApproach.com - Teas - Secure Online Shopping ***********************

Sorry--can't spell this morning.
                              You can get Senna tea at Oriential grocery stores for a very good price.

Buy Discount Vitamins, Supplements, Low Carb and More at www.Vitacost.com has great prices and good service. I got the Bentonite liqiud and psyllium there.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Oh boy - I can see where this is going - Beaner do you remember the Thread Croft started back in February? That went for a long time --- :H
                                AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Working...
                                X