Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28 Day Cleanse

Hi
    Does a colonoscopy count as a cleanse? Because it sure felt lik everything went!!!
    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
    -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Greenhouse....I'm pretty sure a colonoscopy counts as a cleanse. My husband is going through one right now and believe me, it's cleaning him out pretty damn well.
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Sorry, Liv, "My bad" as my sons would say! :hijacked:

I'll read my new book (inspired to buy by you) entitled "The Detox Diet" and try to post more seriously. :yeahright: Okay? :soothe:
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Mimi - no please don't!! If we become "to serious" this thread will "stink"! We who cleanse need to keep the laughter louder!

I have to go........... yes now.
          Liv
          AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

FloridaBoy;307417 wrote: Here is a link to a liver cleanse that seems to work and is inexpensive. However, *I* think the Zapper is snake oil.

Dr. Hulda Clark Cleansing Programs - LIVER CLEANSE

I am going to give it a try when I finish the colon.
            Hmmm... I read that you need to do the liver cleanse 6 or more times and I am not sure I want or need to edure it. Read the whole article.

Back to the colon cleanse. I know the Oxy Powder works. However, I felt rather bad when I got up this morning even after the supercharged eliminations. So I did a saltwater flush.
            Here is the info: Cleansing or Surgery - Saltwater Flush I used Real Salt. RealSalt: Gourmet Sea Salt Kosher Salt All Natural Salt It is a sea salt from Utah and has a very delicate taste that is addictive...in a good way. If you try it on food you may never want to use anyting else. I like this salt and use it regularly. It was not at all difficult to drink a liter of this saltwater. I followed the instructions for the flush and had 3 more eliminations within an hour of drinking the salt water and now feel much better.*I* think the flush helped remove more of the crud that the Oxy Powder (or whatever cleanse you chose to use) loosend up. Getting it out does make you feel much better. Do not do the flush and try to drive to work.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Florida--this IS interesting--I bookmarked the site and ordered the salt!! My hubby had diverticulosis--I'm thinking this could work for him when he has a flare up. I like it cause it's simple and natural. Thank you!
              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

The salt is really good and a bag will last a very long time. The flush worked fine for me and quickly but I think I am pretty cleaned out. It will take a lot longer to get through if you are not. I would do it on a weekend the first time or at least a day where you don't have to leave the house. You will need a bathroom close by...or else. :eeew:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Fla boy - I got the oxy power in the mail yesterday - took it last night (4) and I already love it. I know I am going to have to take 6 tonight - but I can tell it works. I'll follow up with the Sea Salt - I've done that b-4 and it works.

Thanks so for the info
                  Liv

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Your :welcome:

The Oxy Powder seems to clean the entire intestine. I am going to continue until the SWF is pretty clear. I am not sure but maybe the liver is dumping junk into the colon and if so another week can't hurt.

So now a little potty humor: Toilet Paper Fun

FB

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

I did the SWF again today and it is worth doing. It appears to remove the remainder of what the Oxy Powder loosened up.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Ok - Day 17 over and I am starting to feel less toxic. Fla Boy - the Oxy Powder has been "the ticket". I have been on it a week - and am going to stay on it another week. The back to arise and shine products. It's going to be a longer process than I thought with this detour but It will be worth it. Keep in touch
                        Liv

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Hi everyone,
                          I don't think I know any of you and I've never even noticed the Holistic Healing forum until this morning. This thread is what caught my eye, it's brilliant. I've never done any kind of cleansing diet before, you've all got me really motivated to give it a go. As for colonic cleansing, I've always wanted to give that a go but no practioners in my area and I probably couldn't afford it anyway. I've heard doctors have found traces of baby formula up there so weird cravings make sense. I'm interested in a candida elimination cleanse. I found this below when I was googling around, it's a bit long, but very interesting and relevent for people who have problems with AL. Hope you find it informative.

HAPPY CLEANSING :rays:
                          Want
                          :h

Alcoholism & Other Addictions
                          AF since April 8th 2008 :kudos::rays:

Snake....... come crawling,
                          There's fire in your eyes,
                          Bite me, excite me,
                          I'll learn to realize.

The poison transmuted,
                          Brings eternal flame.
                          Open me to heaven,
                          To heal me again.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Well, Liv, it's about time you posted your progress! I'm still reading my Detox diet book. Trying to work up the courage to at least try a simple cleanse. Kind of a delicate question though. My body started functioning pretty regularly when I started the detox tea, but now, I'm having problems again--I have sluggish bowels to say the least. I'm going to contribute this to the iron in the Allone I started. I got the salt so I could maybe try the salt cleanse Florida was talking about. Should I get this Oxy-Clean first, or just bump up the fruit and veggies?? I am kind of tired of spending money!!!

Thanks!

Hello, Want and welcome here, I will check out your link!

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

LVT,

I have tried other cleansing products but I have to say that the Oxy Powder really is doing it for me. None of these products are inexpensive but the Oxy does have a money back guarantee. I have decided to do two bottles of it because that seems right for me. Once that is done I am going to do the fruits and veggies heavily....and consistantly.

I also found that eating a couple of apples a few hours before taking the Oxy seems to provide synergy.

FB

P.S. I have found that iron plugs me up too.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

livingfree;312259 wrote: Ok - Day 17 over and I am starting to feel less toxic. Fla Boy - the Oxy Powder has been "the ticket". I have been on it a week - and am going to stay on it another week. The back to arise and shine products. It's going to be a longer process than I thought with this detour but It will be worth it. Keep in touch
                                Liv
                                :thanks: it is taking me longer than I thought too....probably due to excessive AL consumption. I agree that it is worth it and I really do feel a lot better already.

Comment

Working...
                                X