28 Day Cleanse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28 Day Cleanse

Thanks again LF, I'm going to order some today and get started.
    Has anyone tried the soaking in H2O2 that someone mentioned earlier in this thread? I'm thinking about trying that too...I don't think it could hurt.
    Jaded
    :l

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Jaded,

I got the Oxy on ebay, 2 bottles for $78 delivered via Priority Mail. The seller ships quickly.
      Try a SWF every few days too. It really helps. Try to eat light..at least for the first two weeks. Let us know, not the gory details, how it goes.

FB

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Hi, The H2)2 bath is very oxygenating and energizing. It also clears up any skin inflammations so add detoxing to the list. You can buy food grade 35% at most nurseries....it's great for plants (diluted 17 parts H20 to one H2O2) For the bath it depends on your tub size: just add enough until you feel a slight bubble.

Thankful, was it you that said how uncomfortable the colonic was?? Anyhow, the more painful, unpleasant, headachy and uncomfortable the more the colonic is needed. Sometimes, passing parasites is downright awful...but it soon passes:H They really don't know why, but it is absolutely so.

Floridaboy, Hulda Clark was one of the early inventors of the "zapper":l

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Would one still want to do a 'cleanse' if they didn't have constipation-ish problems? I am so excited I went 3 days!!! and I want to be as healthy as possible. Does anyone know? I could probably take lots of probiotics as alcohol, and just normal food is so sugary.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Lila;321238 wrote: Would one still want to do a 'cleanse' if they didn't have constipation-ish problems? I am so excited I went 3 days!!! and I want to be as healthy as possible. Does anyone know? I could probably take lots of probiotics as alcohol, and just normal food is so sugary.
            Do a Google search and decide. A cleanse is not just for constipation problems.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Floridaboy, Hulda Clark was one of the early inventors of the "zapper"

What does it do? Looks a little Buck Rogers to me.

:thanks:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Hey Florida Boy,

Do you have to be on any special diet to use the Oxy Power? Or, do you recommend one?
                AF Since April 20, 2008
                4 Years!!!
                :lilheart:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Hi momof,
                  I started the oxypowder Thursday night, he told me to eat light. Fruits, veggies, juice, broth, lots of water. It's really good incentive for me to eat that way. Hope this helps, if you have more?? let me know.
                  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

momof3;321378 wrote: Hey Florida Boy,

Do you have to be on any special diet to use the Oxy Power? Or, do you recommend one?
                    What LVT said. I avoided fatty foods and heavy meat. No fried goodies. For the first two weeks I kept really light so the Oxy could do its thing. Avocado and sprout sandwiches fruits, veggies, watered down fruit juice,lots of water with lemon or lime in it etc. Apples really seem to have synergy with the Oxy. The objective is to get all the toxins out so you don't want to make your system work hard digesting food. Get your $$$ worth from the Oxy.

I thought I was done after two weeks and went to a pizza buffet for lunch. :upset: Not a good idea.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

About the Salt water flush. It really helps. When I first stated this cleanse thing with the Oxy I would feel rather odd in the morning after the elimination. My theory is that the Oxy was 'loosening' toxins up and they were not being completely eliminated each day. That was causing the 'odd' feeling. The SWF is like a freakin' anal water cannon. I drink a lot of water with lemon or lime juice after the salt water and that keeps the 'cannon' going. A good thing 'cause as Tarzan sez, "it gets the bad Ju Ju out." :nutso::shocked::thumbs:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

:H:H:H:H
                        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

LVT,

So you think H2O leaving the darkside at high pressure is :H:H...well it is. Just don't forget the Charmin. Or you will be looking for :help!

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Florida--
                            I'm going to recommend this cleansing thing to everyone I know and then buy stock in Charmin!!!

ops!:

Oh, and I'm going to boy stock in the Tidy bowl company too! :flush:

:H

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

LVT,

What do you think of the Oxy? I got 2 more bottles today but I don't think I need to use all of it. I just want to be sureI run all that bad Ju Ju out of Dodge City.

FB

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Hi FB,

I like being more "regular". I've had a little trouble eating like I should while on it--had a funeral dinner yesterday--couldn't resist.

I'm taking 6 capsules--I potty Big first thing, and then not so much rest of day. Do I need to take more?

I'm going to try harder to just do juice, fruits and veggies for the rest of the week. And hows come I shouldn't drink coffee??
                                Then will it become clear, or how do I know when I'm "done"?

And how's come you don't go the cheap route with the H2O2?

Mimi

Comment

Working...
                                X