Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28 Day Cleanse

LVT,

The cleanse is doing much more than I had thought it would. I did get two more bottles of Oxy and will keep using it until I am sure the insides are squeaky clean. Bad Ju Ju is still being removed. I read theories about milk of magnesia, and the H2O2 as substitutes but I don't think the results would be the same. I just don't know. I have spent $150 on the Oxy which is about 2 colonics and I dunno if they would have done the same thing. *I* think the Oxy was worth the $$. I tried some other products in the past but did not get the results I am getting now. When I finished the first two bottles of Oxy I was using Psyllium & Bentonite. It was not as effective as the Oxy. I did the P&B and salt water flushes. They were pretty clear. I used the Oxy again last night and it removed much more bad Ju Ju. Did a SWF this morning and more bad stuff gone. l will use the P &B for maintenance on a regular basis and the Oxy perhaps once a year. I do have coffee in the morning. Hey, I am not giving everything up. Basically, I have been eating food that is easy to digest and that means very little meat. Meat does take a long time to be assimilated. I will go back to some meat after this cleanse is over. I know it may be difficult but do try to eat lighter foods when using the Oxy. When do you know when you are done? From what I have read you are done when the eliminations do not smell foul. I do feel a lot better so something good is happening.

FB

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

You eyes are a window to the health of the liver. As liver detoxes and gets healthier, so will your eyesight and the overall health of the eye. 12 days AF but I'm still wearing glasses, but you can see the whites of my eyes!!

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

IF I were to get OXY clean, and ate lots of veggies and drank water would I feel more energetic?
        This is very interesting.
        Lila

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Oh, I don't mean oxy clean, I meant oxy stuff you get thru mail order, I won't drink laundry soap.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Hi Lila,
            Thanks for the unintentional :H ! However, Oxyclean is an appropriate name for the powder! I've just started this, but I'll let you know how it goes. I'm hoping for more energy for sure, i know I need to bump up my exercise too.
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Yes, definately let me know. I am low thyroid. Once I did this no sugar thing, inspired by that book THe Yeast Connection and the WOman, and I had so much energy. I keep meaning to cut out sugar, but it is not easy.
              Has anyone ever considered cutting out sugar? Sugar grows yeast something in your intestine. Alcohol is sugar, and beer, especially my fave, dark beer is full of maltose, which is supposed to be a really bad sugar. I read in the South Beach Diet.
              One thing at a time, I guess. Today I am 8 days AF, and I am very proud of myself, but I wish I had more energy. I just have average energy. Maybe it takes time.
              Lila

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

:goodjob: on 8AF. I do think the cleanse will give you more energy. It sure has perked me up. :boxer: I felt a llitle 'tired' when I gave up the AL. Beer was my fave too. So go for it! You will :l yourself for doing it.

This is from Determinator's post on l-glut: don't know why but it's a super supplement so keep up the good work. bear in mind if you have an alcohol or sugar craving taking just one or two capsules is not very effective. clinical trials have shown that a dose of 7+grams (not MG's) is often effective in curbing cravings. fortunately it's not harmful in even much higher doses. it also helps to rebuild our intestinal walls that in most cases are badly abused by alcohol.

One more reason to do a thorough cleanse.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Since I was home today anyway I went ahead with the SWF. I think Florida has it all figured out! Thanks you!
                  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

LVT25;323632 wrote: Since I was home today anyway I went ahead with the SWF. I think Florida has it all figured out! Thanks you!
                    Thanks, but I am just a Guinea pig. The Oxy Powder at night and a few P & B shakes during the day along with eating light has really worked for me. The P & B is inexpensive and most other cleansing 'packages' are an expensive variation. The Oxy is different and I do not know if there is an effective generic substitute. Common sense says that once you are cleaned out supplements will be more efficiently utilized. I do feel a lot better and have more energy. I am not sure how long you need to stay on this. It has to vary from person to person.

FB

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Wow Livingfree

You are giving me hope. :thanks:

I really want to be NF (I can smoke up to 40 ciggies per day) and have just bought a hypnotherapy CD.

I may well have a go at this power cleanse thing myself. I am going away for 5 days next week for a wee beach holiday - I am going on my own and so am hoping to really relax and wont be lead into temptation. I think I will do the fruit veggie thing this week and then when I get back start the power cleanse proper.

I too am all worried about all the old toxins and general nastiness in my poor wee body!

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Oh sorry

Meant to say Lila that I am low thyroid as well. Sucks sometimes I have too much and sometimes no energy at all. Sometimes if I am hyper I drink to bring myself down....weird huh !

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Here is a link to info on P & B.

P&B Shakes - PSYLLIUM & BENTONITE COLON CLEANSE at Bowel Cleanse FAQ

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Sensitive ?? for Liv or FB or both

Ok, so I did the Oxypowder for 10 days. Have done SWF twice. Both worked pretty well I think. But what do I need to do on an everyday basis to keep going? I eat a lot of veggies and more fruit than I used to, I'm exercising more.......LIV, FLORIDA BOY--you out there?? I've taken psyllium and other fiber supps--Is there something wrong with me? I can go 2-3 days without, well, going.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Think of your intestines as blocked or plugged pipe. The Oxy started to clear things out. Psyllium can sometimes have a difficult time getting past the obstruction. Bottom line,
                              I am on the third bottle of Oxy and am sure I am not 'cleaned out'. It took a lot of years to get like this so it may take a few months to clear it up. I am going to continue until I am sure all is clear. I can tell that things are progressing. If you are not 'going' daily you are not 'there' yet.

I did try some quiona yesterday and it is tasty. I bought a salad with black beans and other goodies mixed with it. Pretty darn good. So I bought a couple of pounds of Q to cook at home. This kind of fare is what I refer to as eating light.

Does this make sense?

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Ok, so do you take the Oxy every night? And have been for weeks? I'm afraid to get too far from home when I'm taking it. I guess I should at least take it when I know I'll be home? How many do you take? And why not just the SWF?
                                When I was taking the oxy pwd all I was eating were fruits and veggies. I try really hard to cut back on meat (which sucks btw). I should be losing weight, but I'm not. A little frustrating. I do love the quinoa though. I haven't experimented much, but my favorite is to mix in banana, soymilk, honey and cinnamon. I've started to add some flax. Last night I had swiss steak (lots of veggies-green peppers, onions, zucchini, tomatoes) and broccoli. I think my diet is basically pretty good right now.
                                Anyway, thanks for your help!!

Comment

Working...
                                X