Hypnotherapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypnotherapy

I'm new to the program so can't speak to too much success yet, but I am finding the CDs very helpful and relaxing. That said, the first 2 CDs can be time consuming so I may not do them quite as much as I should. Subliminal (on walks, in car) and sleep learning, I listen to daily.

I am not doing AF for 30 days as most recommend, I am doing AF most days and reducing my drinking a lot on the 2 days a week I do drink. Maybe I'm kidding myself, but the mods option is probably what made me pull the trigger sooner rather than later so I'm working hard to make it work. I am determined--taking the Sups, L-Glut, doing yoga... I do feel, however, like I am one of the only one not going AF.

Anyone else out there?

What else has worked for you? I am an A type personality, highly functioning, anxious/ under stress... Generally drink to relax, escape...

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Hypnotherapy

I am a certified hypnotherapist. I can't offer the 4 CD set, but I do have a hypnotherapy CD I recorded that I use myself. If you'd like a copy I'd be happy tp send you one. $20.00 should cover my cost and S&H. Just reply if you'd like me to send one.
      H

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Well, maybe this is not appropriate but, I'll put this out here anyhow.
        I am not "thrilled" with the contents of the hypno CD set. In my opinion, they may work, but the sound quality and the vocal narration is very off putting to me. Therefore, I would be happy to offer my set for sale for 1/2 to anyone interested. I guess you could PM me.
        If this message has offended anyone: I apologize. g.

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Hello everyone--

I'm new. I'm hoping my book and cd's arrive by tomorrow. What I want to know is - - did the cd's really help you? I've been on the meds for a year now, and they definitely help. However, the mind hasn't really changed, so I was hoping that the combination of the cd's and your support would be the key to my long term sanity. I'd love to know your stories - what helped and what didn't. Thanks!

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Determination was the most help. Avoiding temptation for a while helped. Support here is a huge help, especially if you check n on a daily thread. The All-one is great, I notice a difference if I don't take it. I think the other stuff helps but was useless to me without all of the above (I did not do the topomax)

Comment

Hypnotherapy

Like most of you here, I've avoided getting the CD set because of the cost. Also, I checked out the guys website and sample audio, and I didn't like the style at all. Someone here called it robotic, and that about explains it. I'm wondering whether I could actually get beyond that dislike of the style and benefit from the suggestions. I did like the script that he shared and even recorded it myself. But, I understand that the set contains a lot more. Gelgit, if you still have your set, I would be interested in your offer. I've just registered, so I haven't figured out PM'ing yet. I'll go have a look though. Thanks for your insights everyone.

Comment

Working...
              X